Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
i am in
Good Tues.Day 3/90
Day 1 of this streak. I peeked at something yesterday, which was the result of a fragment of a famous literary story I came across on Friday on Instagram that turned out to have erotic content. At the time, it didn't turn me on, but the memory of it did stick in my mind and I couldn't shake it off. Yesterday I searched for and found a film version of that same story and watched parts of it for 10 minutes and touched myself a bit before I could stop and turn away.
I was going to let it slide, but this morning I realised that this is the type of behaviour that keeps my addiction alive. I have to learn from this and explore how I can let a memory like that just exist in my system without acting on it.
No more P, no more peeking. Instead I'm increasing confidence and self-love.
I built this reality, now I will build a better one.
I joined this forum 155 days ago. Of those 155 days, I was 141 days without P.
Allright, I messed up a bit. Really want to get the 90 days no M.
Already done 100 days no P today. P is not coming back to my life Which is something to celebrate.
However since I have a gf and was really horny this morning and she is away due to the virus, touched myself and couldnt stop in time. Obviously it was only to my thoughts but still... Setting counter to 0 and keeping my No P counter 100 is a nice number for milestones
1. I am happy I can M only to toughts of a real gf , which was something that was impossible due to desensitization before.
2. I am healing!
3. I need to control my urges more when she is away and I have to be alone at home for days at a time.
Keep going guys!
Day 8 - I have passed the 1 week mark. Great Success! Must admit, I feel quite restless today. However I am feeling more determined then ever.
Day 37 no pmo complete
I am in. I am on my 13th day today so when I finish this challenge I'm gonna have a streak of 103 days (hopefully)!!
I can do this. WE all can do this!!
Good luck everyone.
it seems terrible ,the desire for porn own my brain once
however,i have no power for defence.
please,anyone give me a hand to accompany me to survive the evil
Day 3 gents.
Anyone else read/listened to Atomic Habits by James Clear? Brilliant book for changing all this.
Good pm guys . pls i still dont understand the 90 days challenge can someone put me through
3 things I'm thankful for:
1) I'm thankful that I live in a town that values trees! My city has one of the most diverse tree populations in the country. It's very beautiful to take walks here, especially in the springtime.
2) My wife. She is an incredibly strong person. In just a few short years I have seen her change and grow SO much. She has overcome so many challenges and become a stronger person. I have so much confidence in her ability to deal with whatever life sends our way.
3) Cooking. Cooking meals is fun and can be adventurous too! I love thinking of new ideas and trying new recipes. I also feel like I can control my health so much better that way.
Stay strong everyone!
What is it that you don't understand? It's fairly simple: you vow to not watch P for 90 days. Additionally, you may vow to not do M either for 90 days, or even not O at all, so also not through sex (this is called the Hard Mode, I believe). And then if you want you can post here how you are doing with your challenge.
Today is day 4
Day 0 of no PM
Day 33 of no Orgasm
This is 6 day completed.
I will finish the challenge on 30th June.
I started my first challenge on 1st July 2019 and I successfully finished the 90 day challenge.
So I will be180 days with no pmo for a period of one year, 1st July 2019 to 30th June 2020. A 50% success rate.
Well done. Keep it up!