1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This was day 24.
    I joined this forum 195 days ago. Of those 195 days, I was 176 days without M’ing to P.

2. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Welcome, we're excited to have you here! Create a blog if you haven't already! They are very therapeutic in your fight against PMO.

3. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 11/90. This I think is one of the days that hasn't progressed linearly. The last few days felt better than today, but just had bad interactions with my dad, but the good news is I'm starting to turn it around today. That's something I hadn't been able to do well before. If I felt any negative emotions I would let them swallow me and ruin my day often causing me to relapse. I feel much stronger than before but I must not get overconfident because I know a relapse is just one bad decision away. Looking forward to a couple of activities tonight other than dinner, and I think tomorrow could be a less stressful day, where I can get some reading done! But I'll think about tomorrow when I get to tomorrow. Need to remain focused and finish the rest of today.

4. justsignedup

justsignedup Fapstronaut

5. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

It's been a week now...feeling great about myself

6. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

It takes time after a replase your brain needs time to re wire and gain back maximum power

7. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

9. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

I got this idea to keep the chain going - once I reach 90 days - I will have the ‘warrior torch’ - I will wait for the next person to reach 90 and pass them the warrior torch and so on ! What do you guys think?

10. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Hey guys! I have been away hiking for the weekend. My country is opening up quite rapidly. To be hones I personally don't think this is a great idea ... anyway trying to be careful.
    I have not posted during the weekend, but I am back!

Day 36 No M
    Day 141 No P

I'm watching this today!

Have a great day!

11. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Great post, thanks for sharing. Very mature and wise.

31 days, 744 hours of the rest of my life

12. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Good of you to vent. It is hard, will stay hard. But you can fight!
    And although it is your struggle, you are not alone. Really recognizing the problem is a huge step.

13. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Tip: headache, drink one or 2 glasses of water and get some fresh air, take a walk. I've been doing that the last couple of years and never had a persitent headache any more. Hope it helps. If it does persist, repeat.

14. 15/90

15. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 25.
    I joined this forum 196 days ago. Of those 196 days, I was 177 days without M’ing to P.

Week 3 of keeping my Urges Journal has earned me a rating of 9,7. Same as the week before, due to a few instances of curiously clicking on something. But every time I managed to not engage further on it. As for all the instances where I hear a voice in the back of my head saying 'how about some P & M now?', I am very happy to say that keeping the journal helps me to nip each of those possible relapses in the bud.

16. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Damn, this really, really speaks to me. I can sometimes be absolutely paralyzed by waves of shame that hit me when I think of things I did in the past. People from the past that may or may not have seen me M'ing in public places, relationships that I screwed up because I was too immature to deal with emotions and just drowned them in endless PMO sessions, entire 6-month-jobs where I spent 50% of my time looking at P in the office.... Horrible, shameful stuff.

But you're totally right: the only thing that counts is the present and the choices we make each moment. We don't have to make up for the past, because the past doesn't exist anymore and the only thing that remains from all that is whatever we carry with us into the present. So our only responsibility, really, is to learn from the past and to to make better choices right now, each day, each hour, each second. Like the Buddhist principle: the only way to eradicate bad karma is by saying sorry, forgiving yourself, learning from the mistakes and then go out to produce good karma. So let's!

17. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Can't wait to hold the torch :):);)