1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is having an Amazing day and a great 3 day Memorial Day weekend!!

Checking in on day 7/90. 1 week down, 11 more to go. No urges or pulls today. It’s been raining here all day. I still did my 20 minute run this morning. Downloaded the RunKeeper app to track my runs. Finished 2 miles in just over 16 minutes..

I owe you guys an apology. I shared my YouTube channel on here, inviting anyone who was interested to check it out. I’m questioning my motives, thinking it may be selfish of me to promote my channel here. Who knows though, it could help someone and inspire others to start their own channel.

Truly appreciate all of you! Keep up the good work! Don’t PMO and keep your hands off your junk lol

2. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Yes sir! Way to go man! I know there may be times when you think to yourself “what the heck is the point of this?” Or “This is all futile... maybe I’ll just go on there one more time.”

Let me encourage you.. There is a point!! Think of the person you are becoming and helping others to become by becoming that person. I know, it sounds a bit out there, but the bottom line is tell those thoughts NO, NO, and NO again. Shout if you have to. Sprint out of the house and go for a walk or into the shower and flip the cold water nozzle on like your life depends it. It does...

There’s no going back. We’re leaving PMO behind for good!

Cheers

3. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

You got this! We’re here for you.

4. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

That’s awesome!! Keep rocking it brother :emoji_metal:

5. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

6. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Great progress! Stay with it. I love that you are abstaining from alcohol as well! I used to use it as a crutch to help me be more social when I would go to bars. I decided to give it up as well. H2O is my go to beverage.

Glad to hear you’re doing well

7. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8. chengkarmeng

chengkarmeng Fapstronaut

Alright let's do it, 4 days to 90 days,try out my best to build discipline

9. vignesh282828

vignesh282828 Fapstronaut

Good morning all. Day 5 completed. Feeling good. Stay busy guys so that you won't have time to PMO.

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

11. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

12. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 18/90. Another busy but good day. Tomorrow should be less busy and I should sleep more. I still want to get some work done I think, but I really wanna get a little bit of reading done. Looking forward to both tonight and tomrorow.

13. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Great stuff so far! Keep your head down and you can make it to 90!

14. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

Wooow!! Exactly two weeks of no pmo feeling great #day 14 still counting

15. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

Day 4...seems like I'm getting more sleep since doing this challenge. Went riding for the day through corpus christi and throughout I haven't relapsed because I'm around my folks and siblings. Let's keep up the fight guys. Onward to whatever day number is next tomorrow

16. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Day 10 completed now on day 11

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

18. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Ah, that is a whole different story, thanks for sharing. Hope she gets pregnant soon.

37 days, 888 hours of the rest of my life
    &
    38 days, 912 hours of the rest of my life

Had Screenless Sunday again so 2 day together

19. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

1 day done. Let’s get another