1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 19/90

2. Day 0/90
    Total clean days - 14
    Total relapses - 5
    Total hours remaining - 2160

I don't know what is a binge. I did relapse twice in a day. But I relapsed second after 22 hours so I won't call it a binge. Because in past I use to do pmo for 8 times a day but I did pmo only twice. I need to get my goal in action and don't fall for relapses. If anyone in this forum think that if you relapse more than once in a day it is called a binge please tell me.

3. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

Two sessions 22 hours apart, that doesn’t sound like a binge to me, especially if they weren’t long sessions (like an hour or more).

A binge would be where you start with PMO and can’t stop, where you keep doing it for hours until you can’t anymore.

4. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Various, don't let it get you down buddy! Those 67 days were repairing and you don't lose that... Let's get you back up and running again! we've all been there, you are not the first one!!

5. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

I can see you from 90summit!!! come join me soon and stay strong!

6. thanks buddy for motivation... will soon see u on completion of my 90 days struggle...

7. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

8. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

After you relapse, there will be a guilt feeling right? If after that guilt feeling you again keep on relapsing is when I would call it a binge. And it's not to blame on you or me, the reason is the "chaser effect'. This will give you an incredible amount of vulnerability and weakness to go back to pmo. Hence, try your level best to abstain from PMOing for the next couple of days after a relapse (i don't know how many exactly) by maybe distraction or engaging in an important task you've been wanting to complete or anything that'll keep you busy.
    The problem with a binge is that you kind of ignore and silence the process of recovery so that you can have your maximum pleasure during your relapse - this is damaging.

9. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. So, what should I do now? How can I recover from this? Right now I'm only cursing myself for ruining my streak. I realise that the next few days are going to be be very difficult. But I guess I have to fight it out. The long road to recovery is difficult but I guess I have to rise.

10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

20 days done...truly just need to get one more day, just gotta do what I need to do for recovery today, no more...

11. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 25 yo.
    I wanna move it move it. I wanna move it moveit. Move itttt.

12. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

13. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Just get back on the path straight away - and I know once you reset the counter it can seem demoralising, but once you get a few days behind you, you'll feel fine... if possible do some exercise and positive wellbeing activities in these days.... and keep checking back in here.. lots of other bros are also in first weeks...

14. Terabithia

Terabithia Fapstronaut

Day 18/90
    As long as we still breathe, we have to fight these dirty thoughts all the time. Although it is very hard, I know that we will win to the end of the journey.

15. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

57 days, 1.368 hours of the rest of my life

I fell into the dopamine trap again. Not PMO, but posting, clicking, liking, right here!
    The living the life of others on any screen time instead of living my own life .
    Being on NoFap still feeds the Fap brain
    So goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
    I'll keep fighting the good fight and I'll be back....but very rarely

16. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

I advice I can give you is start again as soon as possible. Cause time keeps moving. Today you will be on zero tomorrow you will be back on 67 again