1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. omerico2121

omerico2121 Fapstronaut

Day 9!
    Triple of triples!
    Actually, I'm having some feeling of irritation this day. I'm definetly going to sort it out and get through this day!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. Le Creme

Le Creme Fapstronaut

4/90
    Whaat! I can't believe I made this far..Feeling confident.
    Let's do this together.
    #nofap

Vendidad, Pone, bromor and 9 others like this.
  3. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

i am here for the 90 days no pmo challenge and i willl post my journal everyday and will inform you all about my progress and how it is going ,,, please give you valuable advises and tops to me in my journey ,,, tysm

5. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Welcome!

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I have similar experiences. For some reason in the last weeks this video of two lions having sex crept up in Instagram's Search & Explore Feed and suddenly this had a stronger effect on me than I cared to admit. I guess it's normal that when you don't watch sex-related content anymore, anything regarding sex that you see without searching for it tends to have a stronger effect on you? Though I get that you might be a bit freaked out by yourself when you find yourself responding like that to animals - I sure was. I don't think it means that we've suddenly become zoophiles at all :emoji_anguished::emoji_laughing:

7. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

should i edit my signature to join this challenge or i am already joined in please guide me

8. Prince Joseph

Prince Joseph New Fapstronaut

9. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Dammit dammit dammit. Relapsed again. I'm just not getting this thing under control...

10. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Completed day 31 guys well not feeling well due to some problems but it is not related to p but its affecting me hope it ends soon

11. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

12. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

13. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 39/90. Lately I've been feeling good. Having things go smoothly again with my gf has only helped. I'm getting used to this new routine. During the week I have a lot of time for myself until she comes home and on the weekends, we practically spend every minute together. Another thing that I think was bothering me was that I was gaining a little weight the first couple weeks she was back, after I had lost around 15 pounds the previous two months. Now I'm heading back on track. Maybe that was independent of the problems, but at least everything seems to be going in the right direction.

14. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

15. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed. Feeling better as compared to yesterday but have to undertake the long journey of getting back on the track. How easily a moment of madness can ruin everything and bring us to square one? In that moment of madness, our brain stops thinking rationally. That's the key to success in the long run. Thinking rationally in those moments of doubt. And also not to let those negative thoughts transform into a snowball. Try breaking the negative chain of thought somehow. It is very difficult but with practice, we can all be where we want to be. Equally important is the need to empathise with others. It's not only about your success stories but also helping other people fight the addiction. For my own motivation, I'm keeping track of mini-challenges i complete as part of 90 day challenge. Completed mini 3 day challenge.

16. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I think I definitely need to dig into this field. I already found this article by Stringer
    https://fightthenewdrug.org/jay-stringer-3-ways-healing-can-stop-the-demand/
    The paragraphs about a lack of purpose and shame really hit me where it hurts.

I've been in this cycle for years now, where I reach 30 day streaks away from NoFap and I feel great, until something makes me slip and I spend weeks, sometimes months where I slip once or twice a week, before I finally manage to get out of that again and manage to stay away from PMO entirely for weeks. Until the 30 day mark, or once the 50 day mark, and I'm back in the mud. Now I'm in that once/twice a week rhythm again.

I am making progress, because years ago, a slip back would be going to 4, 5 times a week and much longer and more compulsive sessions. But it's such little progress and I feel like I've stagnated for such a long time now.

I have to reach a breakthrough at a deeper level. I have to fix the thinking that keeps me here. I have to fix the hurt that somehow I still think PMO is the answer to. But I don't know how to get there yet.

17. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

On day 37

Like i said yesterday, i am in a bad mood. Today i had edging at sexy models on Instagram, even though i rarely visit Instagram. I think the reason was that i was fantasizing an extremely beautiful girl from gym. But thats the problem. I barely talked to her, only for gym stuff, nothing serious. I could press the situation, i didnt and afterwards i had thoughts and was fantasizing her. I had an opportunity to talk to a "real" girl that liked a lot, i didn't talk and instead after i went to see the fake models. I don't like my behaviour hahahah. I think i took my lesson. It was my second edging through this streak, but i decided not to reset because i think the lesson is valuable for the continue. I will try to be more confident at the next opportunities!

Good luck!!