[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Keep going. Just know that it's "fine" to feel that way. But you also have to know that our brain is extremely deprived of something that has been a routine for it. So it'll do anything in it's hands to get you to relapse due to the huge gap of dopamine deprivation. It'll take time for you to feel 100% "you" to make 100% rational decisions. So yeah, sometimes it's okay to feel forced to make rational decisions until you're fully, naturally able to make those decisions. Therefore, "believing" is key during those times. Believing in the truths. Truths such as - "(P) is definitely harmful, or else I won't be in NoFap".

Hopefully you got what I said.

bromor, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 6 others like this.
  2. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Just keep believing in those truths until they become a part of you. We have to give a little work upfront in believing the "truths". I know it's hard, but we have to start believing (at least little by little) because most of us have been rationalizing (P) and believing that (P) is good for us for too long.

bromor, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 4 others like this.
  3. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

4. Ceekay

Ceekay Fapstronaut

I relapsed but will surely push harder. Starting all over again

5. MLxg

MLxg Fapstronaut

I am very happy that you are able to idetify and analyze the situations that lead you to PMO.
    I am not an expert in the domain but I think you just described how dopamine addiction works.
    Our brain is always looking for dopamine, but dopamine can be generated by every succeful work.
    However PMO is generating a lot of dopamine, and therefor the quantity of dopamine generated by reading a book for exemple is not exciting your brain anymore, I would say that this is the reason of you feeling bored all the time.
    The idea behind the reset, is giving your brain as less dopamine as possible every day, once the reset is reached, your brain will be happy with the quantity of dopamine generated by reading a book, or doing a physical excercise, you will start appreciating life more and more.
    It is not easy, but if it was, we wouldn't call it a challenge. Think about the final reward and stay strong :emoji_muscle:

bromor, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 8 others like this.
  6. MLxg

MLxg Fapstronaut

Check in, day :emoji_one::emoji_one:

bromor, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 6 others like this.
  7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I dont know about addicted but its definitely possible to get obsessed with someone.

bromor, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 4 others like this.
  8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Cold showers, exercise and a spiritual quiet time in the morning almost always leads to a good and successful day. For me

MLxg, bromor, Pone and 8 others like this.
  9. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Head up and keep going going man, you want to finish it and you can. It is important to know that losing the motivation is a part of this journey but you should be aware that it is transient and tomorrow you may feel motivated, so it is important to STAY IN. :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_punch:

MLxg, bromor, Pone and 7 others like this.
  10. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Head up and keep going, you can do it ...:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

MLxg, bromor, Pone and 6 others like this.
  11. Day 29/30 No PM (June)
    Day 522 at attempting this challenge
    Day 183 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Day 2 Jogging (Tues &Thurs)
    Day 54 No caffeine and no alcohol
    Lifestyle: reduced desserts

MLxg, bromor, Pone and 9 others like this.
  12. Day 1/90
    Day 10 of PMO

MLxg, bromor, Pone and 6 others like this.
  13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

A great video by a great man. I believe hes the best thinker around who's publicly speaking. Thanks for this

MLxg, Vendidad, bromor and 5 others like this.
  14. Failed again. Day 1. I need to change my ways.

MLxg, Vendidad, bromor and 7 others like this.
  15. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

Day 19 completed.

MLxg, Vendidad, bromor and 8 others like this.
  16. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 25/90
    Awesome

MLxg, Vendidad, bromor and 8 others like this.
  17. I actually didn't realise that was in the movie :emoji_smile:

Cool story about born slippy. There's a nice techchouse remix of it in the second movie, so you've got that to look forward to.

Vendidad, bromor, discovery and 2 others like this.
  18. This is so good, man. Well done! :emoji_raised_hands:

Vendidad, bromor, Pone and 4 others like this.