1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yokoshima

Yokoshima Fapstronaut

After a long time, I’m going to take this challenge seriously!

2. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

It's just I want to say don't down count like few more days left... Maybe it can motivate instantly or excitement...but in long term it may have negative effect. Just saying ..lol

Just what I faced from my streaks.

Bobske, Pone, Gurdev Thakur and 6 others like this.
  4. Day 3/30 No PM (June done, now July)
    Day 525 at attempting this challenge
    Day 183 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Day 2 Jogging (Tues &Thurs)
    Day 54 No caffeine and no alcohol
    Lifestyle: reduced desserts

Teutão, Bobske, Pone and 9 others like this.
  5. Just_me123

Just_me123 Fapstronaut

6. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

41 days done...I’m gonna shoot for just one more

Teutão, Mark_Renton, Pone and 10 others like this.
  7. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

8. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Well done man :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:
    I see you write here 10/90:emoji_muscle:

Mark_Renton, Pone, Swazzy 1 and 5 others like this.
  9. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Good Evening
    Day 12/90

Teutão, Mark_Renton, Pone and 8 others like this.
  10. Day 1/90
    Total clean days - 16
    Total PMO - 19
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2132
    I want to leave it but I relapse again after binging 8 times and then maintaining 3 days streak I relapsed and prevented from binge. But I now know that relapsing again and again is again a binge. If I don't keep up by streak and relapse after every 4, 5 ,7, days then I am binging. So from now on I won't relapse and I will not control my addiction I will get rid of it. And I like to ask you guys if it's ok to scratch your ball and pp is fine or not . It's funny to ask but pls give me advice. Because I always do this at least 3 to 4 times a day. And I do wash my self so plz give me answer.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    bthebest, Mark_Renton, Pone and 5 others like this.
  11. thedeskman43

thedeskman43 Fapstronaut

12. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Good work guys! Keep going!

13. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

Day 22. I started cooking and today i made Chocolate cake :)

14. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

15. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

16. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

6/90 84 more days to go. Lets go!!!

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

18. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 47/90

This reboot is definitely one of the most life changing choices I’ve made in my life.

Each person’s experience with nofap and rebooting will vary with regards to benefits and how it manifests. We may share similar experiences, but the degree or intensity with which we experience them will likely also be different.

I know I’m getting all scientific here. Let me get to the point haha. Just because we can’t necessarily measure certain aspects of what we we’re experiencing as we progress through the challenge, it doesn’t make our experiences less credible or real.

My life is fundamentally different on so many different levels after 47 days. And everyday I continue to evolve.

I can write a whole essay about my experience; more than likely I’ll make a video soon and upload it to my YouTube channel.

It’s affecting the way I see and think about myself, and how I interact with the world around me. It’s also causing me think about other things, like what I will do after 90 days and the meaning of sex.

Hope all of you are getting along well and making progress not only with NoFap but in other areas as well. I know I may not be super active here, but I’m here to support you guys in any way I can.

All the Best,

Lamboskovich

19. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

I strongly agree with you.
    The dreams I can't control them.
    Wet dreams if they happen then that's ok,
    I don't really understand fully how it works either but it just so happens that when explicit dreams start happening. It's like am conscious in the dream to decide whether to continue or to stop.
    Just like getting flashes(fatansys) scenes while awake and you decide to proceed or stop it.
    That's how it's feels mostly in my dreams.
    Same times it's me making the decision other times I like to think of it as my guardian angel(Those are moments when I have lost control and am proceeding with dream then all of a sudden someone in the dream interferes with what's going on and I end up not completing or even starting the action.)

But anyway thanks for the advice will try not to feel guilty when such dreams come or when I get wet dreams.