1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

2. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 60/90

Hello friends,

Nothing new here. Still succeeding with this reboot and cold showers.

Was successful at early rising for 17 days with a few days where I failed due to going to bed late.

Making progress with some habits, yet other habits and goals still struggling to build consistency.

Although my engagement on here has been minimal past week or so, I want to say thank you to the entire community and to each person that has liked commented or offered some encouragement. Checking in each day is holding me accountable to follow through and succeed with my 90 day goal.

I think in the future after the 90 days, I may consider joining another accountability group. I believe that belonging to a supportive community and surrounding yourself with others that are on a similar mission can help accelerate progress in so many ways.

Other than checking in here, my roommate, and my coworkers at work.. I’m basically a one man operation at this time.

Stay focused friends! And as always, if you feel like you’re steering off course or you’re not pleased with your external circumstances, it’s worth taking a look at the choices you’re making everyday.

All the Best,
    Lamboskovich

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Ok I think I will stay away from triggers. Ya felt fatigue ... Now feeling better.

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

5. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

6. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 3 no M
    Day 201 no P

Funny - this was suggested to my by Youtube - .
    Was interesting to watch and pretty true what the old man says :)))

@discovery - I saw you visited Bulgaria as a last country on your challenge - that's where I'm from hahah :)

Have a nice day guys!

7. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 19/90 I feel exhausted lacking enough hours of sleep. Only had about 4-5 tbh. Did well on my exams today though.

8. Day 3 done, time for day 4.

Chaser effects have f**ked off pretty much, which is good. That first day was bad.

Good luck today

9. PatieArr

PatieArr Fapstronaut

H❤️appy #90 Day challenge to me❤️ ! Finally completed my 90 days! The journey has only began. I am so happy!

10. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

11. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Starting my 90 day challenge today... Day 0

12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 4. I joined this forum 256 days ago. Of those 256 days, I was 224 days without M’ing to P.

13. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Congratulations! I'm gonna do what you did now, for real. Thanks for the inspiration.

14. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Hey man, it's so awesome to see you succeed! Congratulations! I remember seeing you struggle at the beginning of this year, back when I was still being a bit cocky and sure I was on my way to reaching the 90 days, and I felt bad for you. And then things turned out to be harder than I thought. But it's really inspirational and empowering to see you really make it. I'm really happy for you! My journey is a bit of a rocky one, but I know I will get there too.

Say_Goodbye, Bobske, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  15. Maythe4thbewithyou

Maythe4thbewithyou Fapstronaut

Day 77

Less than two weeks to go!

Say_Goodbye, Bobske, Vendidad and 7 others like this.
  16. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

I am high again, let's have some fight.:emoji_left_facing_fist:
    Have a good day to all

17. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

you will brother good luck

18. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

63 days completed well now i sleep properly feel good energetic and productivity improved but at night when i go to sleep the urges hit me when i go to sleep don't know why but slowly slowly as i am going forward i am improving day by day this time i will do it for myself don't want to fail this time now or never

Say_Goodbye, Bobske, Vendidad and 9 others like this.
  19. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 24. I'll be away from technology for a few days so will check back in next week. Wishing all of you a good day today.