[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

It's 22:45 this side, gona sleep.
    Am having this loneliness feeling.
    Side effects of being single

3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Relapsed again. This one and the one from last week were very clearly stress related, not being able to cope with how busy and unfocused my work is at the moment. I could see both relapses coming very clearly: I knew that the way I was dealing with the stress throughout the day - basically panicking more and more - was going to put me in a place where I would at some point run towards the thing that my brain thinks is the ultimate escape.

This boils down to the thing I keep returning back to, which is that I not only need to un-train my brain to stop running to PM, but also to find better ways of dealing with stress and the relating anxiety and self-hatred. But this is easier said than done. Well, tomorrow will be better.

4. CENA7

CENA7 Fapstronaut

Day 14!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO

5. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

6. Chis

Chis Fapstronaut

7. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 30/90
    Let's go brothers! I can't believe I am 30 days clean! Don't give up!

8. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

9. thetin

thetin Fapstronaut

Day 1 , I can do this.

10. Yo 3 weeks in!!! :-0

Day 21/90
    Day 578 at attempting this challenge
    Day 199 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

11. thetin

thetin Fapstronaut

Dude you can get over that loneliness by making up new hobbies for yourself such as music, or anything else of your preference and try talking to people of the opposite sex(maybe you already are , just saying).

12. Libius

Libius Fapstronaut

13. Solemn3476

Solemn3476 New Fapstronaut

Day 21/90
    I joined this challenge 20 days back. Lot of distractions in my mind during this 20 days,but I didn't give up and tried to think why I've started this and the purpose of it. I look forward to complete this challenge and prove myself that I am strong.

14. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 10/90

Double digits! Yaaaaaaay!

15. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

16. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 5 here ,,, really feeling stressed due to studies but i am loving this stress as due to this i am studying too ,,, also i become lenient whenever i cross day 5 or more so this time i will be aware and will not make any mistake which can harm me ,, will take every decision wisely ,, also my next goal is to complete day 6 no pmo and i'll complete that

17. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

day 15/90
    We're not gonna make it alone. :emoji_handshake::emoji_earth_americas::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Chis, Black jack, Blaze21 and 8 others like this.
  18. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

19. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Hobbies I have, but due to this quarantine the university closed, now am just at home 24/7, most of the girls àround are below 18. I don't like talking to minors.
    Otherwise thanks for the advise.

Am working on my conversation skills, am not good with holding conversations with girls. So am practicing and learning.
    Hopefully when I met a girl I can engage her and we see what will happen next.