1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 32/90
    Let's go brothers! Don't give up!

2. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

3. Day 23/90
    Day 580 at attempting this challenge
    Day 200 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

4. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 1/90

start again, it's all part of the process. Will take this streak seriously from now on.

5. newstart002

newstart002 Fapstronaut

6. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

It is the insomniac nights, counting stars at 2am, loneliness..... Heavy red eyes in the morning, intense urges, running from internet and tempting thoughts that will get us to overcome this.
    The journey is sooo rough. I will never underestimate dopamine ever again.
    I am very exhausted from fighting urges the whole night.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  7. Day 22 completed. Not sure why, but week 3 was always tough for me, very glad it’s over.

8. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

9. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's day 7 ,, everything was going we;ll from past few days and i was performing very good in studies , had completed all my backlogs which i had missed ,, but today i messes up ,, i slept in night at 12 am after meditating and woke up at 5 am ,, after meditation , workout i made my breakfast and had it ,, but at 9 am ,, when i got to studies ,, i was feeling very sleepy , i was not able to concentrate and i slept that time and woke up at 1:30 pm ,, during this , i missed my class of chemistry ,, i really wanted to take that class but , this all happen ,, i was giving my body a proper sleeps of 7 to 8 hours once after a day giving 5 or 6 hours ,, but still , this happened an i am feeling very sad ,, and i promise myself that after this i will not waste me time unusually and will not miss any class

Pone, Timothy_James, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  10. At the end (or beginning) of the day, you're the winner, so congratulations! :)

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Day 0!
    It is very demotivating to fall all the time. But it is slow proces. Starting again!

Pone, Timothy_James, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  12. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

13. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Oh bro I've been there! I know It's extremely hard... it takes your soul out of you! Stay strong tho.. remember that that's only one night or a couple of days, urges will calm down or even disappear. Meditate, reduce coffeine, do proper cardio or heavy weights and try to connect with your innerself. Talk to the men you're inside, he's scared and he needs you to explain him what's going down - I myself realized how important it is to have such conversation. Stay strong my man!

AxBlaim, Pone, Timothy_James and 6 others like this.
  14. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Thank you man. Yesterday I didn't workout, that must have been what pushed urges to the roof.

I have worked out today I am glad to report day 62. This forum is making this possible. I can't thank everyone enough!

AxBlaim, Pone, Timothy_James and 5 others like this.
  15. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

16. 3BP

3BP Fapstronaut

Day 0. Not doing hard mode has broken my streak 3 straight times. Going 90 days HARD MODE. LETS GO

AxBlaim, Pone, Timothy_James and 5 others like this.