Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 3 done. 87 more to go.
Day 18 and I feel kinda blah. I'm still following the program and taking vitamins,trying to eat better. Still no alcohol or tobacco either. I find that it's harder but easier overall to rid all the bad hobbits at one time. For all you zero day people, let's get to 3!! 72 hours, c'mon!!! If my old ass can do it,so can you. Good luck everyone!!
66 days completed.
42 days completed i am completely exhausted right now as i was busy and i am not able to update as my exam is coming so i will not update for 2 weeks after my exam hope my exam goes well very nervous about it
No PMO for more than a week now.
The benefits which I experienced in the last week.
1. Ample amount of free time to spend productively. Eg: I found out few new songs which I never heard before. This gave me the same high as masturbation would have done but in a more realistic and beautiful way.
2. Being more happy and being free of mood swings. Eg: being able to enjoy small things like riding bike to work.
3. Absence of mind fog and heaviness in one's legs. This helps in being more active and seeing things in-depth.
4. Loss of anxiety. Started speaking to people with whom I felt afraid before.
5. Being accessible for help to others in need.
The other side of the coin is, I still get thoughts about PMO. But the strength of these thoughts have been decreasing with every passing day.
Though I took the challenge for 90 days, I hope to make this a permanent lifestyle change by eliminating PM forever from my life. That's why, will stop counting the number of days from now and will keep posting my experiences.
Cheers to everyone here.
Day 6/90. My friend is arse. He sent me nudes last night before we called it a night. I woke up this morning to wet pants :/ first wet dream on this streak
Day 21!!!! Let’s gooooo!!!!
I hear this is when it’s supposed to be hardest... anyway, let’s go !!!!!!!
Four weeks in ... still here ... amazing!
Day 585 at attempting this challenge
Day 202 weight training (M, W, F)
Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets
Day 1 completed.
1/90 No porn
1/90 No mastuburation
Day 13/No PO
Day 1 No M
Day 248 No P
lets goooo ))
In in: 31/365
I joined this forum 303 days ago. Of those 303 days, I was 263 days without M’ing to P.