[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

It was a tough day, but I learned to use a move to stay onboard: If you are on the edge to relapse because you can't stand it anymore, start to think how LOW you will feel after you've come!

Here I am still with two weeks done...

Vendidad, Toni7, bromor and 8 others like this.
  2. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

3. Day 19/90
    Day 612 attempting this challenge
    Day 214 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

Vendidad, Toni7, bromor and 8 others like this.
  4. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

5. Gef 71

Gef 71 Fapstronaut

28/90
    That's four weeks. I've never made it this far.

the_wizard, Vendidad, Toni7 and 11 others like this.
  6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Week 2 of no PMO has passed. Starting week 3 and soon will come the milestone of 30 days.

Gef 71, the_wizard, Vendidad and 9 others like this.
  7. Utpal1998

Utpal1998 Fapstronaut

8. 19/90. Putting PMO in my rear-view mirror and moving forwards.

Gef 71, the_wizard, Vendidad and 8 others like this.
  9. I think of this as "time-shifting". Instead of just reacting to the moment you're in (frustrations, urges, fantasizing, etc.), try to let your mind shift forward and literally not just think, but FEEL the results of repeating that same cycle you're considering. You KNOW how you will feel, it is no mystery, you've been there too many times before. That disincentive can help you then just float through those tough minutes or hours until you're back in calm waters again.

10. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 9/90
    10% here we go again!

Gef 71, the_wizard, Vendidad and 9 others like this.
  11. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 64/90
    Let's go brothers! We can do this!

12. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

13. Johnnyg23

Johnnyg23 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. They say it takes 90 days to overcome an addiction. Today I start my journey

Blaze21, Teutão, Gef 71 and 9 others like this.
  14. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

Thank you! and yes, I've been there at this moment so often but wasn't aware of it. It needs to grow into a habbit.

Pone, Gef 71, the_wizard and 8 others like this.
  15. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

day 1 completed my sleep is worst as my mind is screwed and the urges when i wake up and when i tried to sleep is so hard to control only 3 months left to this yr no i hope i complete my first ever 90 days streak this yr only now that is my goal to end this year clean we can do it guys

Teutão, Pone, Gef 71 and 8 others like this.
  16. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

I think it is not that easy. For instance, I didn't do PM since last 60 days and I don't feel missing it, but after one or two weeks I feel that I need sex, and then it starts talking with my GF to have sex. I mean the thought comes steadily in my mind, and whatever I do I can not stop it, or I talk with girls so that bring them to have sex which is not good. So far I couldn't find any solution for that, I mean I get erected and it does not come down for one day unless I have sex, I have done sports, read book, etc, but at the end thought comes again. The problem will continue, most of the time the next day I need that again and it drown my energy, but after the second one, I will not feel needing it.

Have you ever experienced it? Or something similar?

Pone, Gef 71, the_wizard and 5 others like this.
  17. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Ah, well. What age are you? I'm 37 and have not felt desire that strong - or that lasted so long - for a while, but I think when you're younger it's not so strange to sometimes have strong desires that last for a day. However, it's the part where you said that you feel you need to have sex even though you don't enjoy it that troubled me a little. That sounds like it's a compulsive thing and I wonder why it feels like that for you. There is nothing wrong with wanting sex. There is nothing wrong with masturbating every now and then when you want to have sex but the circumstances aren't there. It starts to be a problem when you don't want to, but feel you have to and do it without enjoying sex (or M). So why do you think it feels like a problem for you?

bthebest, Pone, the_wizard and 4 others like this.
  18. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I joined this forum 330 days ago. Of those 330 days, I was 289 days clean of PMO.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 4 others like this.