Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
19/90. 109 days no porn.
Day 2/ 90
Try fly spray
I start again
Checking in, Day 9 Today
Damnit - edged and ended it with M. Back on the path now. Getting tired of letting myself do this when I have previously comitted.
Don't let my behavior discourage you guys! Im gonna be fine
Have a great weekend!
Just get back up and keep moving forward brother. An edge and a little m isn't to bad in the bigger picture. A full blown relapse however would set one back. So good on you for just resetting.
Day 72 completed.
Hey Brah, keep on this path - and you are wise to set yourself these strict rules because you understand about the addiction and how it can creep in.
Day 1.completed. Day 1/90
I think it's DAY 6
- Currently maintining my abstinence. Strong willed to quit.
- Trying to maintain my lifestyle. (running/exercise, do visualization, write/journal/autoanalysis/self-talk)
- Trying to simplify the things I do to quit the addiction.
- Recently I talked with my Psicologist and the current task is to simplify my methods and exercises to quit.
- I had too many notebooks for different things, and a lot of stuff lying around that I just had to discard.
And a very unorganized clothes-closet.
- Trying to maintain my optimism throughout the outbreak and as I said, keep my lifestyle as much as possible.
But now more than ever, I should quit the addiction, because there might come a time, where I will need my new self.
I also have to say, that when I have a craving for PMO, it feels to me as if it is like I would go to a place,
where I have everything, like all the love, the relationship I always wanted, peace, satisfaction and so on...
And my brain tells me, that it would make my day better, because otherwise I will go down a rabbit hole of suffering and anxiety,
but the truth is, I am coming out of the rabbit whole through the suffering and through the anxiety!
All the best and keep winning!
You're not back man. You're just back if you let it get you. Find the patterns in which you fap and get rid of them one by one every single time you fap. E.g. for me staying in bed was the time to fantasize and ...
“The truth is I am coming out of the rabbit hole through the suffering”
This is everything about life in a nut shell my man. Everything that’s worth having happens through suffering. I love that you said this.
Day 4/90 yesterday
5 Days! Today would be a hard one - lack of sleep and some work to do, but I will make it!