Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 77 completed.
Just answer those questions by asking yourself and give point on each question from 1 to 10. It will let you know how you feel through your journey and know phase you are going through. It helped me I tried to keep record of in my book journal but add in my post to get better Idea of it.
TITLE - MAGGOT
Longest streak - 28
Last streak - 11
Total PMO - 140
Total P - 30
Total hours remaining - 659
Days remaining - 29
Challenges completed - 0
3 DAYS -
7 DAYS -
14 DAYS -
21 DAYS -
30 DAYS -
45 DAYS -
60 DAYS -
90 DAYS -
365 DAYS -
Rules- 1. If you search for nude women or watch sex scene or softcore porn you will -5 days from your streak or reset if you're streak is less than 5 days.
2. Doing PMO or MO or PM or M or P once will count as a relapse and you have to reset your counter to 0.
3. Your are not allowed to use mobile while alone.
4. Removing the pornblocker or trying to do it count as a relapse and then you will -2 days from your streak or 0 unless necessary.
" The only thing that going to make you relapse is your decision to watch porn."
Report. On scale from 1 to 10. Points.
1. How depressed you feel? 4
2. How horny you feel? 2
3. How likely you want to relapse? 1
4. How much you crave for porn? 1
5. How much good you feel today? 5
6. How much sad you feel today? 1
7. Can you achieve your goal of nofap? 10
Day 0 in progress.
Day #10! Had sex on the weekend as well as a chaser effect. And as I knew that it would come I did everything to fight it. Knowledge = power!
Day 2/90. One day at a time.
Well done mate! Good approach to the problem, root, couse and how to fix it. Cheers!
Day 4. Bit tired today due to very bad sleep pattern last night. Not a thought of P itself but a lot of focus on women at work which I definitely have to work on.
Day 16. All is okay today I distracted myself with work and watching Tv, didn't even really think about sex at all.
Day 3. Still feeling good, but my recent mood swings have impacted the people around me. That's when you know you're an addict. I need to do better.
25/90. 5 more to complete the first month!
9/90. Keep going everyone.