[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gef.71

Gef.71 Fapstronaut

2. Nutella

Nutella Fapstronaut

Day 16. All is okay today I distracted myself with work and watching Tv, didn't even really think about sex at all.

Pone, Vendidad, dandausa and 3 others like this.
  3. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

4. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 3. Still feeling good, but my recent mood swings have impacted the people around me. That's when you know you're an addict. I need to do better.

Pone, Vendidad, dandausa and 4 others like this.
  5. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

25/90. 5 more to complete the first month!

Pone, Vendidad, dandausa and 4 others like this.
  6. 9/90. Keep going everyone.

Pone, Vendidad, dandausa and 3 others like this.
  7. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

8. black shadow

black shadow Fapstronaut

9. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

5 days already, that went fast. I'm convinced No PMO over a longer period of time has health benefits, especially for men over 50. At that age men are more likely to have problems with their prostate becoming enlarged and the possibility of prostate cancer increases. Older men get antigen tests that check the blood for chemicals that could indicate prostate cancer. I have consistently found that when I am practicing no pmo over longer periods of time, my antigen test levels drop, which indicate a healthier prostate.

Vendidad, Teutão, dandausa and 2 others like this.
  10. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 0

Hey guys! I've been dating a new girl for some time. We were sexting eachother a lot yesterday and sexual tension in me was building up quite a bit. I decided to release it so I don't think about sex constantly when we talk. I know maybe it was not the best strategy.

Back to day 0. Have a great Friday guys!

11. Day 24/90
    Day 636 attempting this challenge
    Global Counter 95% (since joining)
    Day 224 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

Pone, Vendidad, bromor and 3 others like this.
  12. Mr. Forrest

Mr. Forrest Fapstronaut

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

14. BammBan

BammBan Fapstronaut

Day 78 completed.

Pone, Vendidad, the_wizard and 2 others like this.
  15. Swaraj2020

Swaraj2020 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I have relapsed multiple times in last few days. Although the frequency of my PMO habbit has reduced since I started nofap, I feel there is a much better place where I can be than where I am now.

Few observations on how to overcome PMO
    1. To overcome PMO we need to make major lifestyle changes. Without these changes we cannot overcome PMO.
    2. Lifestyle changes are like adopting new habits which will improve our personality and shedding old habits which make us bound to PMO.
    3. Along with lifestyle changes we need to feed our brain with food that desensitizes us from any sexual stimulation.
    4. We need to be conscious about the food that we feed our brain. In today's time, the internet is flooded with information. Any social media platform we visit we find a lot of information which is unnecessary, distracting and overwhelming. Also, social media gives a lot of information in very less time which is difficult for a normal human brain to process. Thus, being aware of the information we consume is a much needed change we need to bring in order to change our lifestyle.
    5. Once we are selective in the information we consume we should also be selective in the thoughts we think. We can do that only when we are aware of what thoughts appear in our mind. For this meditation is a good tool.
    6. While all the above points are a way to bring internal changes, we should also equally focus on bringing external changes in our own lives. External changes are the way we behave, the way we handle our relationships with our family and friends. If we bring external changes, the external changes act as a nudge factor for us not to relapse at anytime in future.

Therefore, my friends, overcoming PMO is not just about shedding a bad habit, it is about adopting a new lifestyle.

Day 1

Pone, Vendidad, the_wizard and 3 others like this.
  16. Nutella

Nutella Fapstronaut

Day 17. I woke up hard today. I started my day, then about 2 hours later, erotic thoughts / images invaded my mind and I got a rock hard erection. it lasted around 20 minutes, but I did not touch myself at all, so I suppose that's a victory. I really want to make it...

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  17. Mad Panda

Mad Panda Fapstronaut

Day 1, second to last day of ROM, ready to be able to have some freedom of movement again.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  18. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

19. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 3/90! 3 days down! Working on getting day 4.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 5 others like this.