[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

2. jaybeard

jaybeard Fapstronaut

Day 12 done. Almost to the 14 day mark, which is where I've relapsed the last two times I've tried this challenge. Setting my mind to it this time.

3. black shadow

black shadow Fapstronaut

Good luck and your streak was amazing bro u can do it how do u manage that give me some tips too

Vendidad, bromor, dandausa and 6 others like this.
  4. black shadow

black shadow Fapstronaut

Why do u feel depressed

Vendidad, bromor, dandausa and 2 others like this.
  5. Mal oon

Mal oon Fapstronaut

6. Newton Downtown

Newton Downtown New Fapstronaut

7. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

29 days in the challenge. time flies, ill be 90 again in no time

Vendidad, bromor, dandausa and 5 others like this.
  8. Tony Corleone

Tony Corleone Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the reply black shadow! I’ve actually tried a lot of times and faced a lot of failures on the way and learnt from them.

I would say you’ve got to enlighten yourself about the harms of PMO at first. Then securing your devices, planning ahead, learning from relapses etc. are also very important. Another vital way to motivate yourself is reading the success stories here and being active on the forum. It really helps a lot.
    Best wishes buddy.

9. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

1/90
    1.111...% completed :p

10. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! 16 days behind. Lots of images during meditation sessions, but staying strong! Cold showers by Wim Hof helping a lot + running and some cross-fit sessions.
    Build a positive mindset and solid reasons WHY you are doing this is important...

11. Pone

Pone Fapstronaut

12. legionnaire1234

legionnaire1234 Fapstronaut

13. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

14. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. Feels good to be checking in everyday. I'm exhausted from a long day, but will meditate soon. That's helped me to manage. I also got a decent amount of sleep last night and that has helped a lot too. Need to do things like this, and exercise, which I've been doing, to help me at this stage. Just got to get to the end of this day.

Pone, Vendidad, bromor and 5 others like this.
  15. AlignedStoic

AlignedStoic Fapstronaut

Day 6 - 28/10/20 - 8:37pm

Today started bad then turned out well. nearly 2 hours after my scheduled time and got started on deep work late. However once starting work I experienced a much better level of focus and motivation then previous days and ended up getting more done than previous days. Today I opted for a different method of deep work, instead of listening to my usual focus music I listened to the same song repeatedly which put me into a deep flow state which is really odd. The last few days when using the focus music I have had really low energy and focus but today when using the same smooth r&b song on repeat I was in a deep flow state. This could be a coincidence and other factors may have affected this but I will continue to test over the next few days. Again, hit a low point at 4pmish which was fixed by exercise, cold shower and 20 minute walk in cold weather and t shirt and shorts.

When lying in bed this morning, I had some strong urges. The moments I lay in bed after a scheduled wake up time are the moments I get 90% of urges and 90% of my resets occur. Today I stayed aware of these urges and did not interact with them, then moved on and got none for the rest of the day.

kuroneko0108, Pone, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  16. Gef.71

Gef.71 Fapstronaut

17. Day 15. One-sixth of the way. :)

kuroneko0108, Pone, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  18. Alkomar123

Alkomar123 Fapstronaut

Day 4 completed
    Day 5 here we go, gonna train my legs again, i train my legs twice a week, its gonna be an intense workout again this day. i see a lot of new people here, we can do this guys stay strong, if you ever feel alone or bored, we can have a little chat.
    Day 4/90( day 5 in progress)

Pone, Vendidad, Gef.71 and 8 others like this.
  19. Dares Greeneye

Dares Greeneye Fapstronaut

Day 46 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: One step closer to freedom :emoji_wink:

20. Day 30/90
    Day 642 attempting this challenge
    Global Counter 95% no PMO since joining
    Day 227 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

Wow, 1/3 the way through now. Feels good!