1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I don't know if it's so bad if the forum becomes a habit for a while. Like, if every time you get an urge to look at P, you come here instead. Of course in the long run you want to get rid of habitual behavior in general, but start with replacing a bad habit with one that's about growth and community - that's huge progress!

2. Mr. Forrest

Mr. Forrest Fapstronaut

3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This is a good approach! It reminds me of something a meditation coach once advised me: if you feel pain somewhere, bring your attention and your breath to that area. It also applies to mental pains, or insecurities. Which is very hard because we tend to avert our attention from the painful areas. But we should give them attention and heal them.

tonyk1982, dandausa, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  4. hapbiddyy

hapbiddyy Fapstronaut

5. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Hey, so there is this phase am going through and it's really irritating me. All over a sudden my concetration has gone really low. Memorizing the things am reading has completely failed.
    Am starting to think that maybe it's sexual tension causing this, my mind is really buying the idea. Cause I don't have any other explanation as to why it's happening. I am just worried cause my exams are really close and I don't know what to do, to get my concetration back.

Any advice please I need help?

dandausa, Toni7, bromor and 1 other person like this.
  6. Day 0
    Unfortunately, I had a wet dream last night. I know that this is not a relapse، But I'd prefer to start again with more stability.

Pone, dandausa, Toni7 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

8. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1

@Pone I can definitely tell you that if it is sexual tension - even if u masturbated, that tension is gonna go away only for a short time and then the chaser effect is gonna give you more sexual tension - I would actually suggest you use that sexual tension energy to do something hard or physical - do a hard workout/go for a run/work on a personal project and get tired - I promise you you will have less tension! And you will start to get you focus back! I have exprienced this so many times already! Trust me on this.

9. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I'm 23 years old today and 23 days clean!

bromor, Vendidad, Pone and 4 others like this.
  11. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 9/90! 10% of the way there!

bromor, Vendidad, Pone and 2 others like this.
  12. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

13. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Ninety days, Ninety Miracles.

It hasn't been easy and on some days I am really strongly battling with urges, but every day I get through without acting out really is an achievement, and I learn more about myself from doing so.

Looking back over these last few months I have to advise you...
    Whatever happens, stay clean no matter what.

You will get urges... You cannot act on them... Control your thoughts... Use a P-Blocker, or get rid of your smartphone (If that is the problem). Get rid of your clothes / toys (If they are the problem).

You will get triggered at times. I was so perverted with all this stuff, that even certain normal, everyday words, or things - still have P and acting out connotations for me. They are the most difficult things to conquer.

You have to keep thinking about what you are gaining on this journey... Spiritual Energy... Consciousness... More attraction... More Money.

I remember my previous winters... Stuck in an endless PMO cycle... Wasting the universal energy I'd gained. I've got too far along this journey to turn back now. Onto the next challenges, I am so much stronger than I was ninety days ago. FACT.

This is a milestone, but yet I've still only just begun. This process is going to take me many years, because of the damage I did to my brain while I was in the madness. Will I ever be "done"? I doubt it, but so long as I don't Act out, and give myself the chance to grow spiritually and be kind to myself then I'm doing the right things.

This task IS DIFFICULT, but, trust me, you get out FAR MORE than you put into it.

dandausa, Zori, bromor and 3 others like this.
  14. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

15. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

Day 12

Very busy folks! Feeling restless and a bit uneasy.

Adam2020-, dandausa, Zori and 3 others like this.
  16. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Thanks, played some tennis today, feeling abit better

17. Nutella

Nutella Fapstronaut

Day 44. I did not have many urges today so it was easy to get through the day. Feels like I am in an eternal flatline, for at least 3 weeks now. I'm curious about how will it go in the future.

Adam2020-, dandausa, bromor and 3 others like this.
  18. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

19. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

Only the beginning my friend.