1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm curious why the winter makes it harder.

HIMAN_R, Vendidad, dandausa and 3 others like this.
  2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Excellent job on successfully completing the challenge. The 90 days are over but the addiction never is and ideally neither is the commitment to recovery. Stay strong on your journey.

Vendidad, Nekkhamma, dandausa and 3 others like this.
  3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

A girl I hadn't seen in about 8 years contacted me to say hello and see how I was doing. We chatted back and forth for a couple days and I asked if she was a dancer. She said yes and I texted that the shape of her legs and the way she sometimes moved made it apparent. She replied that me remembering the shape of her legs was creepy. I felt a sense of shame on reading that. I need to get away from objectifying and sexualizing women. After responding " that I dont know what to say to that" I deleted the conversation and her contact info. Oh well...On the plus side I abstained another day from pmo. One day at a time.

Mya, HIMAN_R, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  4. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

5. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 11 yey!

Yes, my streak so far has been very clean all thanks to stopping using instagram a month ago. I used to constantly go to the search bar which brings all these suggestions of images - in my case sexy model profiles that lead to more sexy model profiles, borderline naked women. And you keep lying to yourself - yes but its just pics, yes but they aren't actually naked, there is no sex here - so it's fine... well it really is not fine. Triggers all day, then edging and then M which depending on your case can lead to P. Not worth it dude - you will be much calmer if you don't do that and in my opinion - deactivating your insta at least for a while to get you used to not searching for that - will help you a long way!

Best to all of you guys!

My daily improvement/inspiration haha

the_wizard, Pone, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  6. OneSlipMan

OneSlipMan Fapstronaut

7. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

8. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 6 done. Really thought about relapsing this morning. But I went to an SA meeting instead. Still feeling that pull though.

the_wizard, bromor, Pone and 5 others like this.
  9. HolySpirit

HolySpirit Fapstronaut

10. Day 8/90

I'm doing well so far. Even with 2021 kind of being on a rocky start for me, I still have not relapsed. At least I know that I'm doing something good.

11. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

12. Mal oon

Mal oon Fapstronaut

Day 05/90 ✔.
    Remaining:85 DAYS.
    This streak is named by me as My life streak.

13. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

relapsed after 9 days, but it wasn't worth it. Will start again

the_wizard, bromor, Pone and 4 others like this.
  14. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

It will pass. You can resist it. We can remind ourselves of how we feel after a binge. And perhaps more importantly, what other positive things can you do to manage today?

Mya, the_wizard, bromor and 3 others like this.
  15. Thank you for your kind encouragement bro. Unfortunately, only a little curiosity led me to relapse.

the_wizard, Toni7, bromor and 2 others like this.
  16. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

17. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 22! Feeling great. Have been struggling recently as I've often noticed myself drifting off into lustful thoughts. I think it's best to face them head on as opposed to occupying my mind with other things just for the fact that they're going to keep coming back over and over again.

Mya, Vendidad, the_wizard and 4 others like this.
  18. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut