1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. steve1899

steve1899 Fapstronaut

2. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1

Another beginning! I feel refreshed!

3. ixxur

ixxur Fapstronaut

day one, and right now at night is when it gets harder for me, I'm alone in my room and I'm not very sleepy. It is always like the feeling that there is something I need to do, something good, like the feeling of craving dessert after eating, but I react and I realize that it is the habit, my mind tells me that it is time to feel fine, but no, I can't give in to that taste. one more night. I'm going to read to get some sleep.

4. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

I am at another thread 30 day challenge where at 14 day is it right to join from 14 day or from begining Plz reply

Icandothis49, bromor, newtry and 4 others like this.
  5. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

6. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

7. Anyone above 30 days.... Please give some advice... I hardly pass 10 days, some helpful tips will be appreciated.

(Also please inbox me tips if you prefer, I may have some questions) Thank you

Icandothis49, bromor, newtry and 3 others like this.
  8. bostonbro46

bostonbro46 Fapstronaut

Day 16 and excited to kick off my March Motivation! Going to doa 30-day yoga challenge, so I'm not just focusing on NoFap.

9. bostonbro46

bostonbro46 Fapstronaut

First, what are you biggest triggers? What's your plan for avoiding/dealing with them?

Icandothis49, bromor, newtry and 3 others like this.
  10. bostonbro46

bostonbro46 Fapstronaut

Congrats man! I can't wait to say I'm at 90 days one day too!

11. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

The first 15 days are often the hardest. Pushing through 15 days I've found it often gets a little easier as long as I'm not fantasizing and keeping secrets. You need someone in real life that you can tell all your secrets to. NoFap is good, but you need someone who will support you in quitting by loving you and encouraging you to take the right path. The only times I've ever gotten to 90 days is when I have a group of brothers in real life that I loved and committed to telling them every week if I fell. I just need to feel like other people care about my recovery not just me.

Day 50/90. I had a good day yesterday. I didn't really feel lustful even though I was around people most of the day.

12. Congrats on this great achievement

13. Honestly it's a variety... E.g being bored or, overwhelmed with school work... Today, I woke up feeling like shit. I feel depressed. Missing my ex Gf who broke up with me, and never gave me a reason with why...so it could be anything.

14. T
    Thanks friend, for the advice ... I will reconsider getting an accountability partner

15. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut