1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

2. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 90!

The time has finally come. Abstinence from pmo for 3 whole months. Wow! To be quite honest, I didn’t think I’d make it this far. But finally, after multiple failed attempts and countless relapses, at last I managed to pull through the whole way. It has not been easy in fact, this ranks up there as one of the hardest things I have ever done but it certainly was worth it. I wanna thank everyone in this forum, I’ve been tremendously inspired by everyone's posts. It was assuring knowing that I was not in this hard fought battle alone.

Where do I go from here?
    Moving forward, I will get to 180 days (another 3 months) then will stop counting days and make NoFap a way of life.

Benefits that I’ve experienced
    1. Confidence - Prior to NoFap, I had major social anxiety due to a lack of confidence to the point where I would sometimes avoid having conversations with certain people because I was intimidated by them but now I feel confident in every social interaction I have and am more comfortable in my own skin.

2. Discipline - NoFap has enhanced my self discipline astronomically. It’s given me the ability to delay gratification and helped me to practice discipline in other areas of my life as well such as spirituality and fitness.

3. Freedom - For the longest time this addiction has robbed me of my freedom in so many ways. I feel like I no longer have to carry around this baggage with me. I feel like I’m in control of my life now and not the addiction.

To my fellow Fapstronauts..
    • My advice to you is to do something other than NoFap whether that be meditation, yoga, working out or whatever. This helped me to drift my focus away from NoFap because in order to break a bad habit, you’ve got to replace it with a good one.

• Keep moving forward! Understand that when you embark on this journey, relapse will happen but it’s only a part of the process. Don’t beat yourself up about it, use it as fuel to drive you forward. Know that it isn’t the end of the world and your best days are yet to come.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  3. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

4. thabo

thabo Fapstronaut

Day 40/90
    Taking one day at a time

Attached Files:

Puretim, Vendidad, MS PBH and 6 others like this.
  5. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

6. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

7. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

8. Maythe4th

Maythe4th Fapstronaut

Day 20

Started to text with a girl I met recently.
    Feeling conflicted bc it’s nice texting with her but I’m also projecting all the pent up Lust at her. Which could result in me relapsing.

9. GME To Moon

GME To Moon Fapstronaut

10. Arnaldo Castro

Arnaldo Castro Fapstronaut

11. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 69/90. Great day yesterday. Texted a bunch of friends asking for prayer since the lust was building up. Had a wonderful day. No lust moments that I can remember, thank God! One more day. I am so weak.

12. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 6

Congratulations bro! Keep going to 180 and a lifetime :)

13. alright fellas, was away for a while but 'm back now^^
    DAY 1 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

14. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

You have unlocked an achievement: "Refrain from PMO for two weeks" :)

Lets keep going forward together!! 14/90

15. SilkyCushion

SilkyCushion Fapstronaut

I started March 17. Its been 3 Days. Need some motivation. I'm not having trouble staying away from masturbation, but it comes to the mind often and I have to clear my mind of sexual thoughts. It takes conscious effort to ignore these thoughts or to not dwell on them and I feel that If i didn't have these thoughts or desires then I would be able to focus much more on something important.

16. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

It is a good start!! Keep it up! :emoji_muscle:
    Playing a music instrument of reading a book really helps me in keeping my mind busy, and if that is not the thing for you, try some outdoor running/exercises!! (In fact, the latter is the reason my streak is still going, for I would've relapse today if I didn't do an outdoor run)

17. Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee Fapstronaut

18. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

Congrats Justin

19. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut