[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

2. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

3. Heatblaster34

Heatblaster34 Fapstronaut

Relapsed again....
    But I got this!
    Day 0

Zori, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  4. Ready_to_Stop

Ready_to_Stop Fapstronaut

Day 90! Thanks for all the support guys. I’m gonna go look for a 180 day forum I guess. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys. You can do this!

Zori, bromor, HiMaNsHu_R1 and 7 others like this.
  5. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

6. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Halfway into day 21

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    Zori, Ready_to_Stop, bromor and 4 others like this.
  7. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 12/40 gogogo!

Zori, Ready_to_Stop, bromor and 2 others like this.
  8. MaleRebooter

MaleRebooter Fapstronaut

Drinking a lot of water seems to help. I'm going peeing frequently, urges stop when I take a piss.

9. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 67

No attractive aura this day I guess. But that's okay. I don't really know how other people see me but I look quite good when I see myself in the mirror. Not that pale face I used to have from doing PMO. Avoiding screen time also helps. I actually feel quite anxious today, or social anxiety. I've heard it's normal. I'm just not in the mood to have people around me except family.

For quite sime time now I have felt very stable but very bored at the same time. Now I've been a little bit more anxious but I don't care. I'll keep going.

67 days has been easy.
    It's interesting how we can fool ourselves to belive stopping PMO is difficult and challangeing to do when it's actually very easy. We also fool ourselves to believe that if I stop P and MO something bad will happen, when nothing happens at all. You could just keep going I guess.. for years.

10. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut

11. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 15! Slowly but surely making progress. Yesterday was great, I spent the day mostly outdoors which really helps and then had a nice dinner with my boyfriend. I'm so lucky that he's so supportive of my reboot.

I love this way of thinking. I do think we get so hung up on the idea that this is difficult when in reality maybe it would be easier if we told ourselves a different story. If I just let go of the PMO spiral entirely and focused my brainpower on positive things that I enjoy, maybe it would just feel like a breeze. I also like what you said about keep going for years, as this is my hope. I'm not in this for a quick fix. I want to leave PMO behind forever.

Zori, Ready_to_Stop, bromor and 4 others like this.
  12. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Tonight at 10pm will reach 64 days.

Feeling confident, strong and less anxiety. Enjoying the benefits.

On a date on Thursday the girl was saying things trying to make me blush, I was pretty non reactive. In the end, she was the one who ended up blushing.

Good luck all!

Zori, Vendidad, Ready_to_Stop and 4 others like this.
  13. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

14. Congrats bro!!

Zori, Bijuu107, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  15. Day 8 done, moving on to day 9.
    I feel really sore today because of the event that happen yesterday. Still continuing the streak, urges are slowly going away I don't how but im glad that's happening.
    Day 7[✓]
    Day 14[]
    Day 21[]

OheyApple, Toni7, Zori and 4 others like this.
  16. Day 2 started 6 hours ago..
    ~ Stay Tight Y'all :emoji_thumbsup:

OheyApple, Toni7, Zori and 5 others like this.
  17. Comedic Irony

Comedic Irony Fapstronaut

Day 5. Just peacing this through. Will power is reserved for the enemy. For the hostile bogey. For the threat. For odds and obstacles. Travails and tribulations.

But here, PMO is me. PMO is I. I am not my enemy. I don't wish to be own enemy. I am me, something far more intimate than a pure friend. I am me.

So, I just had a deep, affectionate conversation with my own self. Requesting it to understand my plight. Our plight. Trying to make bare how much time I have lost PMOing. We have lost PMOing. Hence, if I lose, we lose.

But had I decided to "will power" against PMO. My own subconscious would assume I am its enemy and attack back with vengeance and fury. Then, I would lose. And I would win. But We will have surely been defeated.

So, instead of will I choose affectionate, benevolent conversation. Because the enemy only ever becomes the enemy if you call it the enemy. What if I call it my friend? What if I cease to outcast and ghettosize my own self, by discriminating and deriding and making it the object of harsh, denigrating invective -- as I often have, by abusing the PMO side of me over and over again -- and instead invite that part of my self into my home, share a warm meal, and even hand over the keys to my home?

Then everything just simply dissolves. The armour plates are dropped. And so are the gauntlets. Even the spears. Behind the helmets of one army is my face. Behind the helmets of the other army....is my face.

One may never be able to defeat one's self. It is an inherent, mathematical contradiction. But may assuredly be able to make peace with one's self.

Discard will power, embrace the saffron robe, and the warm, disarming smile.

18. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 68

It's been the same for quite some time now.. I've been bored but mentally stable. I rarely have anxiety but I've had some for a few days in a row. I think it's just stress. I need to work out today whether I feel like it or not.
    The stress is caused by things I know that are about to happen in the future. It's just a matter of time. One of the reasons I think Nofap/Semen retention is good because it makes you more determined, more focused, more mentally stable, and it boosts your immune system. But I guess you can't avoid stress in life alltogather.

I've had less allergic reactions this spring than the ones before. There are high pollen counts this year. My allergy came back about six years ago. I haven't had any extreme reactions but it's been enough to annoy me. The reactions that I had could have been related to a slighty weakened immunesystem caused by PMO . It could be a whole series of reasons. I stopped eating anything with gluten about 3 years ago and ever since then things has also improved.

I hope that I will feel much better if I keep lifting weights. I will do it today. I said it, so I have to do it.

I had a dream tonight that I watched images online. But I wasn't aroused or interested. Then I walked away from the compuer and I prepared a hot drink then I woke up. Strangley the dream played out in an old apartment I grew up in to when I was 13. It's like the subconscious is connecting PMO with that time. I felt younger, like 12-13. I think this is part of the healing process.

19. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut