[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

2. DrMToboggan

DrMToboggan Fapstronaut

3. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

Day 68/90

Felt alright today, a little lazy, and had urges.

I was supposed to go run and at one point I thought "Ah, I'll just go tomorrow". Then I even considered PMO but more pleasure would mean more dissatisfaction, and thought I still had to do Yoga, which I was also lazy to do and thought that maybe I shouldn't even get the mat out and just do it quickly directly on the floor. But deciding not to do any of that would make me feel worse at the end of the day, making my mind more and more indulgent. I got to thinking why is it that I don't want to get the mat out when all it takes is 30 seconds to get it? I realised it was just the decision making part, if I just stop thinking and pull out the mat and start there's no issue. So I thought I'll apply the same logic to going for the run, just get ready and go, stop thinking. So I did, went for a run, did yoga and worked out and I felt better during and after than I did prior to. Also took a cold shower.

In regards to discipline and motivation in this journey there are definitely ups and downs. Like there would be in life in general but in the beginning of this streak and also thanks to journaling I guess I had quite a bit of improvement in a few areas I'm working on. But lately I've been struggling to maintain the same level. I argue that maybe if I can stick with it during tougher times then it's still improvement, strengthening my dedication and when I am on the other side of this trough then I'll go even further during the crest. So keyword for me is right now is discipline, endurance.

Toni7, Vendidad, Zori and 3 others like this.
  4. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

5. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

6. Chiguruboniya

Chiguruboniya Fapstronaut

7. Mission90

Mission90 Fapstronaut

8. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

9. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

10. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

11. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

Day 69/90

Was alright today, no desires. A lot of OCD still.

I've been wondering if I would systematically remember if I had a wet dream, I think I would but I'm not sure. And I don't think it would always be obvious by just looking at the underwear. I'll try a system for a month to see if I'm right or not, see if I ever have wet dream without me noticing. Not that it matters that much but I'm curious.

I did 50 minutes of yoga, the most I've done so far. It was good but I wouldn't want to keep practicing that long, 20 minutes is good enough for me.
    Did not study as much as I aim for though, will try to do it tomorrow.
    Also I'm going to start a handwritten journal to write down my workouts.

Toni7, Zori, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  12. Deepwater

Deepwater Fapstronaut

13. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

14. 2/90. Fantasizing already creeping in. Always happens after I relapse. Need to commit to get over the next 2-3 week hump!

Toni7, MS PBH, Zori and 2 others like this.
  15. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

Check in day 8!

Toni7, MS PBH, Say_Goodbye and 3 others like this.
  16. unite_motivation

unite_motivation Fapstronaut

17. Chiguruboniya

Chiguruboniya Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed.

I wanted to observe myself remaining days speaking only the truth what benifits the others (eg: if something is truth but not useful, i will refrain my self from speaking, just wanted to try this, to equip myself with one good quality)

Toni7, Say_Goodbye, Zori and 2 others like this.
  18. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut