1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 5

Stay strong guys :)

Slider8, Chi405, MS PBH and 8 others like this.
  2. vaigyanik

vaigyanik New Fapstronaut

I am on 1st day of my no pmo in my life ever. wish me luck. i am addicted from more than 5 years.

Chi405, MS PBH, bromor and 6 others like this.
  3. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

4. Superarab

Superarab Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 . We're Strong enough to Work it

Visperad, Chi405, MS PBH and 7 others like this.
  5. 59/90 I feel freedom coursing through my veins. I am so happy right now!

Visperad, stephanD, Chi405 and 8 others like this.
  6. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Fought my way to day 4.

Visperad, stephanD, Karom and 8 others like this.
  7. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from today 0 /90

Visperad, Chi405, bromor and 5 others like this.
  8. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

9. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

10. moshingpanda

moshingpanda Fapstronaut

Its is day 5/90

Visperad, Karom, Chi405 and 5 others like this.
  11. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

12. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

My day-counter is wierd. Or maybe I am. The way I count days this day should be day 4 not 5. The timezone seems to be right.
    This is how I count days:
    *relapse day
    Day 0
    Day 1 (1 full day done, and the beginning of day 2)

Anyway it's not that important.

Today I have more energy. It started to come back yesterday actually. It's strange because I usually don't recover so fast. Maybe I have healed in some way. I also eat healthy (well my definition of it, there's many different views on what healthy food is.)

During my longer streak, and even after the relapse I've started to write a story and also begun to draw again. I'm not even close to being on a professional level but I feel that this is the only thing that I'm more good at so I will keep doing it. Are anyone here interested in drawing or painting? I like all kind of styles, except anything se*ual for obvious reasons. Everything from old artists/painters to manga artists. I can just look ("drool") at others drawings for hours and become inspired by their creativity.

This is Kim Jung Gi. A Korean geneious artist. He can draw anything he wants without erasing, without errors, visualize a 3D image in his head, and just be in that mental "state" where he can draw directly and freely from his own imagination. Something extremely rare even among professionals. He is the most inspiring artist I've ever witnessed:

[Just be aware that sometimes he draw se*ual images but this video contains no such drawings]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  13. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

I have completed day 5.

Here comes the weekend, I will still overcome.

14. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

You can do this! The one good part of relapsing is there is only one place to go! Up!

15. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

16. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I absolutely agree with you said, also you made me aware of the severity of my problem. I was considering myself not very addicted, sometimes my brain tricks me by telling me one more time won't hurt. In average i watch P once a week, to relieve stress. Though i keep time and frequency to a minimum, i get used to watching hardcore P, i missedup with my brain, this is the truth, i'm more addicted than i thought i'm.

I have had enough of that garbage. I will made progress this time, live a proper life, a pure life.
    Very difficult, but possible ;)

Thanks a lot ;)

17. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Nice! Interesting :)
    I draw too, i can draw anything i see, unfortunately i lack in that part of imagination, but i'm happy with my skill.

Maybe this a way to control urges. Ill try it next time. IMG_20210804_194930.jpg

This what am i working on now, i love anime a lot, so this is what i'm drawing the most :)
    (Still in progress ;))

18. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 2,

Very low willpower, i couldn't wake up early, i kept snoozing :( at least i runned fir 10 min and did 5min of meditation :)

Can't concentrate or get things done.
    Productivity very low.
    After relapses i tend to browse the internet for hours. I look for something to cure my pain.

There is hope, stay strong all :)

19. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

You're welcome! Once a week isn't as severe as compared to some others doing it daily, and not even they are a hopeless cases. There isn't any hopeless case. I feel we have many similarities. It sounds like exactly like my thought patterns. Actually my addiction was way worse than you describe yours to be right now but I figured a way out of it. I'm still addicted in some way though and that's what I'm working on. My main goal is to develop my passions because that is the ultimate cure for any addiction and it will also cure my boredom at day 45 and beyond, I think.

My urges started to come back today, right at this moment I can feel it because I regained energy again after the relapse. I have it under control and just before I read your post I logged in because I wanted to share a technique that may be useful to control the urges that I haven't tried for myself until now. This is the technique:

You know when you're on a longer streak the focus and energy travels from the lower chakras up to the heart center chakra and stays there. And when you've ejaculated you can feel a void, or a complete emptiness and you can't feel your heart energy center very well?

When urges come, close your eyes, take deep breaths (neither too slow or fast), then try to focus on your heart center and imagine how your life energy gets warmer, brighter and how it's vibrating stronger and stronger in your heart. Feel it in your heart. Imagine it. And the heart will balance out the imbalances, including anxiety.

I will try this out when my energy becomes more intense. I intuitively feel this will help many to cope with strong urges and anxiety.

And Wow! You are very talented! I promise you that when I'm confident enough I will show you my drawing as well but I'd say you're on a whole 'nother level. I am impressed! It looks like you put a lot of work into the hair and it looks very life like and expressive. You have a wonderful plan there, use this to stay away from P. You have to see this as a gift and as an opportunity. You can develop this skill and at the same time kill your addiction. Wouldn't that be perfect? Give it a try!
    My drawing and Story writing makes me feel that exciting and magical feeling I only felt as a kid, it's coming back. That feeling rarely follows you into adulthood so take my advice and preserve it by having the joy of being creative.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Slider8, Visperad, MHero and 6 others like this.