[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

2. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

3. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

4. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

5. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

6. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Day 18/90
    That's right! 20% done!! Today was one of the toughest days on this streak so far.
    Somehow felt some urges that I didn't had before during this streak. But I talked myself into that it wouldn't be worth! So, the streak goes on YEAH!!
    Going on a business trip tomorrow till Sunday, so you might not hear from me for a few days, but I will keep the streak going!

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Chi405 and 8 others like this.
  7. Rangula

Rangula Fapstronaut

It feels good to be alive!

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, Chi405 and 8 others like this.
  8. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 9/90. The end of this hectic work crunch is in sight! Can’t wait to have an easier schedule and enjoy life much more. The amount I’m enjoying myself right now compared to 9 days ago is insane.

9. Christoph108

Christoph108 Fapstronaut

10. Staysom

Staysom Fapstronaut

Dia 5,6 y 7 Estos dias eh dicidido alejarme un poco del celular hacer otras cosas que ya habia olvidado hacer eso me sirvio para despejar la mente y no solo estar frente al celular, si me dan inpulsos pero los tengo que dominar

11. Karom

Karom Fapstronaut

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

I tried staying away since the start of this year, and thought that not thinking about it might help out. But I got myself into a loop of none stopping. Maximum streak I did this year, was 70 days. Then a 3 month of lots and lots of masturbations.
    I think I had to write it down somewhere to get it out. So I am getting back to the forums. Always started with a week and moved on but this time, I am starting with the 90 days challenge.
    Day 0/90

Say_Goodbye, Karom, Rangula and 7 others like this.
  13. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

14. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

15. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

16. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday :(
    A set of events and my weak resolve to quit p were the reasons behind this slip.
    I did PMO twice, unfortunately...

I caught a cold, i wasn't feeling good all day, because of the triggers i came across recently, i fantasized...my brain was craving for dopamine... Anyway i slapped myself with my fingers to awake myself...it worked for a while. In the afternoon i felt sleepy, i wish i slept...but i stayed awake... alone at home...the electricity went off, so i slept for minutes, again temptations came back...when the electricity came back, i lost control over my brain and did what i did :(
    As easy as that, the pain, the efforts, hopes, positivity... of many days, were for nothing :(

I could have stayed clean, again i still choose the wrong path :(
    I wish i freeze myself for 200 days but this won't work right?
    I have to be strong and control my thoughts... sigh
    This time i'll succeed, though a voice inside me tells me you won't.... We will see.

Stay strong all, and prepare a plan for such tough moments. Next time i'll take a cold shower....

Day 0

17. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

I relapsed
    I need to control my surroundings very carefully for the first week. I am blocking youtube for 7 days. Let's see how far I go.