1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. master_anthony

master_anthony Fapstronaut

For me personally, it has helped me desensitize myself with my thoughts of desperately wanting sex. I only lasted like 3 minutes and I think about it so much. After you finish you don't even want to do it anymore I just wanted to sleep. Of course it felt good and I do recommend it but I feel guilty as it's just like masturbating with a vagina. I probably won't do it again as now I feel like i'm in the same position.

2. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

15/90. 1/6th of the challenge has passed :)

3. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

4. H43

H43 Fapstronaut

5. H43

H43 Fapstronaut

:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

A_Walk_To_Freedom likes this.
  6. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

7. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. Long and hard day behind. Today it's easier.

T_Raja likes this.
  8. T_Raja

T_Raja Fapstronaut

9. Lwy

Lwy Fapstronaut

Day 0 I'm starting today!

10. Thanks for your reply!

It's hard to NoFap straight without any hooker, but it also gets you more self-control and drive to attract women and maybe a deeper opinion about sex, because you don't chase it.

But the other side of the medal is, that doing it with a hooker is way better than going back to PMO, cause at least you condition yourself to do it with real people.

My plan is, that I do NoFap for at least 100 Days without any mistakes. My mind and body will change and I will be willing and able to attract girls.
    But if, after those 100 Days, I still didn't get sex with a real girl, I will do it with a hooker. I think that's okay because it's not only cause of urge, but it's a planed reward. I condition myself to think, if I do NoFap, I will definitely get sex.

Feel free to comment!

11. Day 7 (Season II)

I feel energetic, powerful, passionate.
    I woke up early on time.
    I am more in control of my priorities.
    I feel more awake.
    I do more sports and go outside.

Maybe that's also because the sun comes up.
    I am excited to experience all the benefits from NoFap.
    I believe there's a lot to come in the next months, if I follow, through.

Yesterday, I learned about pelvic exercises.
    I will do them in order to get stronger erections and better performance in bed.
    But I need to watch out, that, if I do this, I do it for the sake of exercise and not for the sake of pleasure.
    Also, if you search that online, stay on medical sites and avoid drifting of to stimulating stuff.

#dicipline
    #power
    #reality

12. Zagreb

Zagreb Fapstronaut

13. Day 1/90

Ryan from Canada likes this.
  14. Ryan from Canada

Ryan from Canada Fapstronaut

Day 1 has been completed. Messed up my last 64 day streak only from edging for 5 minutes. 60 days have shown me incredible benifits so I can’t imagine 90 days. This time I know I can’t screw up because I have a very important day 90 something days from now. So let this road begin and hope for zero setbacks.

15. Aboozi

Aboozi Fapstronaut

Congrats!!!

16. Aboozi

Aboozi Fapstronaut

17. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 52 of 90 Another successful week in my recovery, still going strong. I feel great not having that dark cloud over me anymore. To all who are just starting the 90, or are resetting your counter because of relapse. Believe in yourself, get a good accountability partner, let GOD back into your heart he will help you be strong. Now off to church.

*106 days free

18. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

19. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut