[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

It's been a really long day since a year ago I posted my last update. So here I am on day 0 (again) hoping that I can go further than ever knowing my NoFap-ability is still not improving that much. You know, the pandemic made it worse. I wanna break my 40 days record and I'm being serious now! So good luck everyone! It's do-able for sure!

2. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

I'm in! A newbie, Day 0.
    I was hesitant to join, because 90 days PM-free sounds not doable. But if I don't start now (I'm 39yo), when will I ever? At 50? 70? 90? In my grave?

3. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

4. Ca14n

Ca14n New Fapstronaut

5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

6. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

7. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

9. Captains log Day 4. No end or land in sight. Headache and inability to focus yesterday but improved after going to the gym. Would assert that exercise doesn't exactly get rid of urges but I certainly had a way better work out and got rid of my secondary symptoms of stress and headache by not PMing. Close to looking at a few pictures or websites but did not pursue.

10. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. Keep the fight going guys and ladies.

11. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

12. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

13. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

14. If there is any reason to do the PM pause (primary p addiction, chronic m addiction, married or with a partner), it's the O with your partner. It makes the moment so much more present and the sensations are improved ( not even close to normal, but noticeably better). Save your troops for real battles and not cheap thrills.

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, MHero and 9 others like this.
  15. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Day 24/90

This is actually a huge milestone for me! 24...I had so many relapses before this streak, many of which happened on a daily basis, so I couldn't even tackle 24 hours without PMO...But here I am! Fricking 24 days without PMO? HELL YEAH

If I can manage upping my streak from 24 hours to 24 days, whats stopping YOU from doing the same?!
    Keep your head up, never give up and just make it happen!

Say_Goodbye, Visperad, MHero and 10 others like this.
  16. Rangula

Rangula Fapstronaut

17. Lunita

Lunita New Fapstronaut

Holaa me llamo Lunita, espero que se encuentren super bien ♡ y nada deseo que logremos calmar nuestras hormonas intensaass que ya nos hacen daño jaja >. <

He participado en este reto y voy al día
    2/90 de pensar en otras cosas ♡

LO VAMOS A LOGRAR, NOSOTROS PODEMOS CON NUESTRA MENTE Y DESEOS

Rangula, Visperad, MHero and 7 others like this.
  18. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut