1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

2. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

Days 37 and 38/90

MHero, Visperad, Ketherlonk and 4 others like this.
  3. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

4. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

All,

I've hit day 91. I've been trying to get here for more than two years. Here's a bit of what I've learned.

The question isn't about whether or not you win the fight. The question is about whether or not you stay in the fight. 3 days ago I walked right up to the line, and I only made it back by thinking about how long it took to get here. My last "good" streak was 63 days in 2019.

The first thing was to treat each day like day 1. You can't assume that you're better just because you've made, 30 or 60 or however many days. For those of you early in, making it to day 3, 7, 15, whatever is as inspirational as any other count. Be the one who makes it that next day to inspire the other guys.

The second thing, is that you've got to expect that the temptation is gonna change. Whatever strategy you use has to change over time. Initially for me it was just needing to avoid the temptation coming from the phone, then it was needing to avoid looking at the covers of the women's magazines in the supermarket or the occasional scantily clad woman at the gym. If you're not in a sexual relationship, the path to success is going to be hard mode or monk mode.

Lastly, make sure you pick yourself up from any lapse quickly. It's easy to binge after you lapse. Don't let it happen. It gets really easy to fall away and think about giving.

Keep at it boys, and here's to a good 2022!

marksaysay, MHero, Mr. Dragon and 6 others like this.
  5. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

2/90

Worked out again (not the max amount of reps I can do, but enough to strain me) for the third day in a row. I will work on maintaining this as I care mostly about building structure and discipline on a daily basis right now.

My morning routine:

Wake-up
    Shower
    Make bed
    Breakfast
    Watch Cultivate Crypto (or another video if he hasn't posted that morning)
    Work out
    Brush Teeth

I like to have a certain order to the things I do in the morning as I tend to be most lazy during that time... If I left it up to me I'd just sleep all day. Conquering the morning will be huge for me! I have learned to jump in the shower right away and that I should watch the video on my computer, not in bed on my phone or I'll fall back asleep.

Truth be told I haven't been doing this properly in awhile so I'll be back at it as I think it was very critical to my success last time. So yeah, reestablishing this will be my first goal for this streak.

6. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

42/90
    This time I'll make it to the 90
    Thanks @Phil 3:12-16 , you too

Talz, Visperad, Eduard R and 6 others like this.
  7. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

8. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

Day 6

@RockTheHill Congratulations on an epic streak and thanks for the great advice! Keep going, hope this old unhelpful habit will well and truly be a thing of the past for you, and for all of us.

Christoph108, bromor, Talz and 6 others like this.
  9. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

10. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

11. Want to leave

Want to leave Fapstronaut

12. Want to leave

Want to leave Fapstronaut

4/90.
    Little by Little one walk far.

13. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

14. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

15. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

Day 18 one fifth done!

16. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

17. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

18. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

That sounds like an awesome routine -- well done bro.

19. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement and sound advice!

Christoph108, bromor, Talz and 2 others like this.
  20. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut