1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

2. I, unfortunately, relapsed after 54 days. I am however not sad or angry. I am upbeat because I know this is just a minor blip in the road to full recovery. How I relapsed is pretty stupid, to be honest, but I have learned my lesson. I thought I was very strong after coming across sexual imagery on Instagram. I have deleted Instagram.
    0/90

3. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

For you man

4. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

@Idf1998
    A very informative video that totally hit the nail on the head in terms of fighting addiction

5. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

6. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

Mmm trying to understand if you sarcastic or not. i listen to her she is the expert lol. But everyone should decide “where to take it” i just trying to help

MHero, Ketherlonk, bromor and 4 others like this.
  7. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

@Idf1998
    I liked the post so no I was not being sarcastic. I thought her talking about being aware of what you are feeling and thinking at the time of your "slip" was spot on. If I saw post I didn't think much of I would ignore it, not make sarcastic comments about it, unless of course the post was an attack on me.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    MHero, Ketherlonk, bromor and 4 others like this.
  8. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

9. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

10. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I had some strong urges after lunch. It was so difficult to fight with it. I just couldn't resist the urges, its like devil is calling you & yiu can't stop yourself.
    You don't have control over your body. I enjoyed for lil bit then got my senses back.

11. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

No nothing against you or anyone, , this video helped me a lot whan i lost control 1 time during my last 90 days strike. I thought i failed and threw all the progress aways i was very depressed by it .but i found her and listened to what she has to say! So I realized its not true that i threw all away becuse of 1 slip and I continues as before and finish the 90 proudly. Its no excuse to pmo, its just makes things more forgiving whan after a hard work somehow you …slip and you are in panic .
    Not all failing is relapse and reset the clock … failing is part of this process.
    So again everyone should decide where to take it.

MHero, Ketherlonk, bromor and 5 others like this.
  12. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

But , after the new year
    I totally went in again and i fmo several times in a day and again 1 time the next days. So yes i can call it a relapse . It was because i felt so lonely in the new year heve , so i dont fell so upset. One thing i noticed there is no 180 days challenge , so i couldnt get any help and feedback. So I decided now to do the 90 days again , and to use what I learned from my slips to good use . And hope this time i will succeed to do 90 again.

13. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

14. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

15. BLACK RACER

BLACK RACER Fapstronaut

16. NewbieGains101

NewbieGains101 Fapstronaut