1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

2. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

3. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Day 14. Enjoying the frustration.
    I know if I give in I will lose it all.
    I'd rather be feeling constantly frustrated and almost desperate. Its better than giving in and feeling a 5 second rush followed by crushing depression and lack of motivation. I honestly love the fact that all I can think about is sex. Sounds horrible I know but this will last as long as I allow it to, as long as I dont break the streak. Must keep pushing. Lust energy.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  5. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Awesome man!

6. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Damn, that sucks! I can relate to that feeling 100%. I hope you somehow get your bike back or that you win the lottery. If I was rich I'd buy you a new one right away.

May the light be with you and I hope you will see the better side of humanity in the near future. It's so sad that there are too many people on this planet who wants to make other people's lives worse.

But still, I think good things will come your way. You are strong. Don't give up. Stay away from PMO.

7. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Have failed multiple times this spring. I begin to understand what the problems are and how the changes can take place.

The thing that "sucks" with springtime/summer is not only that the sexual energy gets higher but also that women wear less clothing than normally. They walk around in short skirts, tight pants and do evertything they can to make men look at them. To have "the worlds hottest women" here doesn't help either. This problem has by the way always existed at gyms. A friend that I had that often went to the gym often talked more of the girls that he saw than the actual training or his progress. There you'll find the "hottest" women on the planet. But what good is that for to me?? Those women only wants attention. They don't give an F about me. They aren't even that interested in health. They are there for a better butt = attention. That's it.

I'm wondering if there are men-only gyms nearby that I can join...I need it.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  8. allmex

allmex Fapstronaut

9. Cedric2498

Cedric2498 Fapstronaut

10. Cedric2498

Cedric2498 Fapstronaut

I only 2 days before failing. I guess I need practice.

11. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 11.

I will not PMO today because it increases my motivation to go on dates and find someone in rl.

12. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 16

Going strong! Was travelling a lot yesterday so did not post.

Brace yourselves - while travelling I watched a lot of good motivating content

Sorry for the long post of links

7 August 2022

13. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

You can do it. Take it a day at a time. Or a half-day at a time. You will make improvements as long as you persevere :)

Day 33

14. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

15. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

That's the best! I try to use this to my advantage. Motivation galore.

16. Hey thanks! I am honestly encouraged by your kind words. It made me smile and be positive and start to accept what has happened. Thank you once again.

17. 16/90- My anger has cooled down considerably after my bicycle got stolen 2 days ago. I am beginning to accept it even if I have reported the matter to the police. I am trying to focus on the positives of my life and ensure that I don't give myself an excuse to PMO.

18. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Day 15. Savagery building up.
    In the moment searching like a heat seeking missle. Today I appreciate the gift of my overly hightened libido and focused sexual awareness, not to be misused or wasted, but regarded as an asset that yields even greater dividends each day I allow it to grow. Today I am strong.

19. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Yes. Always positive. Thank you for this!

20. Day 2, i reseted my counter, hope will be better this time.