1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jackthebook

jackthebook Fapstronaut

2. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

Day 0

Relapsed. I'm struggling with the weekends, especially Saturday nights when I can't occupy my time (my gym is closed, all friends and relatives live far away). There are pub and nightclub drinking type meetups around but I cannot stand these and to be honest drinking alcohol seems to make the PMO problem worse.

Any suggestions for alcohol free ways to occupy these Saturday evenings that work for you? Or any parts of the forum for advice on constructing a healthy routine?

newtry and Visperad like this.
  3. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Day 10

This day is very complicated so I want to write a post here. I can't remember at night if I relapse or not. Usually, I always relapse when I woke up in the middle of the night with urges but this time I have doubt and I always have question in mind if i relapse or not in that time. I just remember fighting my urges in night but at the same time, it makes me want to relapse. So I analyze what happened that night like how I M, I check my phone if search P, my room, bottom wearings and outcomes after relapse. I wrote all down in notes what I remember with no lies and Im confident to say that I didn't relapsed. I share this because the doubt will stay here in a whole day or maybe week its hard to move on and I think its my first time to reach to Day 10 this year so congrats to myself and I'll enjoy the rest this day.

newtry, Visperad and Karom like this.
  4. I appreciate the encouragement and advice on how to deal with anxiety. Very practical! Thank you!

5. 26/90- Spent quality time with my gf yesterday and my Sunday has been a good one thus far. I am feeling more optimistic right now. My anxiety has waned quite a bit.

6. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

7. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

8. Wayfinder

Wayfinder Fapstronaut

Day 7. Had a series of good days. Haven't felt any strong urges during the day for a little while. However, I've had problems waking up in the night and feeling compulsive then, so I need to work on my strategy for that to maximize sleep and recovery.

newtry and Karom like this.
  9. ninjaWarrior29

ninjaWarrior29 Fapstronaut

First day out of 90 days. Abstinence from pmo. Let's start and get our happiness back.

newtry, Karom and jackthebook like this.
  10. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Day 0 here. Man, I relapsed.

11. pressge

pressge Fapstronaut

59/90 One of the best days in my life.

newtry, Karom and jackthebook like this.
  12. jackthebook

jackthebook Fapstronaut

13. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

14. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

15. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

16. ninjaWarrior29

ninjaWarrior29 Fapstronaut

Day 2 today. Trying to wake up early and getting more done in the mornings. Quick bath and focussing on my goals again. Let's do this.

Jager, imandrew and jackthebook like this.