1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thanks @1855.
    After looking ahead at the coming months, I realize that I can't commit to posting in this challenge everyday for the next 90 days. So I'm going to go to shorter challenges, but don't worry. I'll be back!

rewiring4good, HE^MAN and 1855 like this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 68 open unknown number, yesterday was a great day memorial day nice barbecues great company. I drink just a little bit yesterday, and realized it’s not good for me and all I have to stop. At the same time I am winning myself off of antidepressants I don’t know if that’s making me more blank or what but it’s one thing that has to be done to you I don’t wanna be on any meds when I’m done with this for the love of God I love my wife I will make it through this challenge

Schizo dentist, HE^MAN and 1855 like this.
  3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

14/30
    14/90

2 weeks! I'm only doing the P and M, not O. Sex with my wife yesterday was good... Made me remember how much easier it is to connect in intimacy when you don't have the fog from other garbage. I feel like I'm making progress.

4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

HE^MAN likes this.
  5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

My mind is in charge of my brain, pray eyes closed, would Jesus approve the actions of my brain?, or what My mind spirit, heart soul knows?

1855, Robbo-seeking-life and HE^MAN like this.
  6. Relinquished

Relinquished Fapstronaut

7. nopmo101

nopmo101 Fapstronaut

8. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Day 7/90. The last two mornings have been tough. I've been thinking about how good it'd feel to relapse, but then read some posts on here about how it isn't at all worth it to do so. Today's a pretty normal day in the fight.

Deleted Account and 1855 like this.
  9. Trust me, it totally is not worth it to relapse. Sure, it feels good in the moment, but the consequences after are absolutely not worth it. Plus you’ll probably go back to binging as your counter will be at zero & you’ll think it doesn’t really matter.

1855, HE^MAN, rewiring4good and 2 others like this.
  10. AgainAgain

AgainAgain Fapstronaut

11. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

Day 10!!! 1/9th of the way!!!

1855, HE^MAN and Grunfeld like this.
  12. Gervacio

Gervacio Fapstronaut

Hola.
    Día 0 hoy inicio el reto, ¿cuento con su apoyo? Yo se los brindo aunque estoy aprendiendo como se participa

1855, HE^MAN and dieguex like this.
  13. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. How did I fuck up so bad? I saw a better me not so long ago, now I struggle to pass the 4 day mark.... I feel pathetic, and I don't like it

HE^MAN likes this.
  14. Grunfeld

Grunfeld Fapstronaut

I am very depressed right now, my counter is in 36, and I just screwed it all up. I am so sad. I was taken in a moment of vulnerability. I dont know if I can do it. I feel weak and defeated. :(

15. Grunfeld

Grunfeld Fapstronaut

That's just great, you have a very strong spirit. Inspiring, knowing that I just relapsed from 36 days in the counter, feeling devastated

1855, HE^MAN and Relinquished like this.
  16. Gervacio

Gervacio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Grunfeld, publicación: 1490135, miembro: 214597"] Estoy muy deprimido ahora, mi contador está en 36, y lo jodí todo. Estoy tan triste. Me tomaron en un momento de vulnerabilidad. No sé si puedo hacerlo. Me siento débil y derrotado. :([/ CITAR]
    [QUOTE = "Grunfeld, publicación: 1490135, miembro: 214597"] Estoy muy deprimido ahora, mi contador está en 36, y lo jodí todo. Estoy tan triste. Me tomaron en un momento de vulnerabilidad. No sé si puedo hacerlo. Me siento débil y derrotado. :([/CITAR]
    Ánimo, creo que si podemos, levantate y a seguir se pudo haber perdido una batalla pero no la guerra.

1855 likes this.