1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. CELIBACY_GUY

CELIBACY_GUY Fapstronaut

DAY 2 AFTER MANY FAILURES !

HE^MAN and 1855 like this.
  3. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

My friend you need to give it over to a bigger power and that power is God put them in the passenger seat with you breathe relax pray everything will be okay buddy, it's also really good idea to start replacing some activities in front of your times that you think you're going to feel the way you are, walking running weightlifting working on your cars try to do something challenging that keeps you mentally focused if you'd like some help I'll be glad to help I'm on day 86 so I have been where you are .......god only gives he does not take away.

HE^MAN, 1855 and AtticusEnd like this.
  5. Day 21 (Season IV)

Now sleep with two pants, to avoid m.
    Felling great, stood up early.

FANOS:
    I'm feeling great.
    I love that I ate a good breakfast.
    I need to be present and focused.
    I own my imperfect willpower.
    I'm sober.

6. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Thanks.

7. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Many thanks and yes, today does seem slightly brighter...

8. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

My friend, I am happy that you have such faith that you believe in a higher power; but I am afraid that is just not who I am.

Deleted Account and 1855 like this.
  9. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

Hi dude
    It is better to avoid alcohol and smoking to reach your goal.

10. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

Day 1.Yesterday night I chatted with girls in chat rooms.i want to avoid that also.Tips are welcome.

11. nfwarrior86

nfwarrior86 Fapstronaut

12. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

13. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support guys. Don't worry.. its all good and in hand. It was just made much more difficult than it needed to be because of alcohol, this is the second time during this abstinence i have experienced this situation. I gave up drinking a few years ago and have no interest in it at all, but on a couple of nights out with mates i dabbled with a few drinks.
    Beware!.. the horniness the next morning is excruciating, especially at the business end of the reboot when wood is very prevalent. I'm back into my stride again now but it has taken 2-3 days of fighting excruciating cravings and urges that could have been averted. A lesson to all re: alcohol, and to always remain strong and steadfast in achieving the goal no matter what is thrown at us. The power to choose is ours!...

14. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

83rd day. Found my stride again after a few days of excruciating urges and cravings to O. Remaining steadfastly committed to the goal.

15. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Well done to you too.. kudos to your goal of 180 days. Awesome work!..

16. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Well done indeed.. go and live your life sir!.. its been awesome to be a part of your journey - all the very best.

17. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Don't worry buddy. This is what the flatline does, and is. I had these very low emotional states numerous times during my streak. They pass, they can't last forever and the light at the other end is very bright and is always worth the fight. Fight my friend.. you'll be very glad that you did, i promise you!..

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  18. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

17/90 Flatline these last 2 days.