1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 98

Presence and meditation give great power!

2. i wish you the best.

3. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

4. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

5. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Good day today

Chaging4theB33t3r and HartMurmur like this.
  6. HartMurmur

HartMurmur Fapstronaut

Starting day 2. Day 1 didn't hold any big struggles for me. Three foundational hairsh I'm committing to: getting enough sleep, daily walking/exercise and checking in here. I need to develop a few connections here, and it's be good if I could find an accountability partner. Until tomorrow...!

gystdude likes this.
  7. HartMurmur

HartMurmur Fapstronaut

We're on the same track. Good luck to both of us!

8. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

It's been a week since my last reboot and am feeling pretty good about myself again. The urges haven't been significant. Going to this website and commenting on other people's logs helps me stay focused.

9. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Day 60 of 90. Last few days has been rough. Almost thought about giving up. But I've came to far. Seems like my past is coming back to haunt me. Buy I'm going to get thru it.

10. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

11. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

Day 10. Be confident. Do it to eleven. We are the Men. Lets go then!

mailsnew likes this.
  12. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

You can do this man. Sit back and ask yourself why you do this in the first place.

13. C.Bristow

C.Bristow Fapstronaut

14. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

15. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

16. Vasbyt7

Vasbyt7 Fapstronaut

Just hang in there. It will get better. I also sometimes feel like that and I think we all do at times. Give yourself some kind of treat perhaps in keeping with being kind to yourself. Do something that makes you happy.

Cowboy72 likes this.
  17. Vasbyt7

Vasbyt7 Fapstronaut

14/90
    This weekend has been tough for feeling my feelings...like @Cowboy72 I sometimes feel like giving in but I do want to feel what it feels like with 90 days no PMO and I can't feel that if I give in before that.

Cowboy72 likes this.
  18. Dwendolin

Dwendolin Fapstronaut

19. Day 52/90

I meant to post last night, but didn't.

Feeling VERY low this morning - had my measurements with my trainer, and while I had put on 3 kilograms, the main issue was that I ended up eating an entire cake over a period of about 4 days. I baked it for a friend of my wife's who was in town, and despite it being known about, no effort was made to collect from me during their entire stay (the logistics didn't permit it). I didn't really know this friend, but they were visiting from Spain, so I thought I'd be nice and bake something. I ended up eating the whole thing (4,853 calories) because no one else was going to.

Needless to say, I am thinking that having a good tug might feel briefly better. Not a long-term fix, but then again, I haven't seen the long-term fix I was hoping.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.