1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arrow1

Arrow1 New Fapstronaut

Day Zero.. God help...\
    I have read psychology books and addiction books. But implementation is tough on its own. So lets help each other to become a better person by leaving PM by new year.
    0/90

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. Avi$

Avi$ Fapstronaut

3. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

4. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. Hard day today. Pushed through anyway.

5. Resurrected

Resurrected Fapstronaut

6. Bubu

Bubu Fapstronaut

7. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

8. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

I started to understand what abstaining from pmo was doing for me by doing it for awhile.

Abstaining from pmo quickly helps me feel better about myself, I have a healthier self-image, I'm more confident when interacting with other people because I don't have that area of my life I want to keep hidden, I don't carry a burden of shame. I also have more time, energy and mental focus to devote to the activities that can actually improve my life conditions like being productive at work, exercising, getting enough sleep and other strategies to improve my health, learning new things and developing new abilities which is personal growth.
    Each person has different needs and goals. Some are wanting a better sexual relationship with someone, others might do it for religious reasons or to relieve guilt or have a better working brain.

9. Glad to hear that, and I’m also feel happy that you life is getting better. I hope I’ll experience the same benefit as you’ve experience

10. NFPBee

NFPBee Fapstronaut

11. Cecco932

Cecco932 Fapstronaut

12. winterisc0ming

winterisc0ming Fapstronaut

Starting today! This is my road to nofap till New year!
    Day 00/90

Good luck all!

13. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Hey I'm lower my counter by 15 days because today I have edged I think I need extreme punishment to keep myself off from edging because it caused me last time to get back to zero.hard move but I think would be worthwhile.
    Back to
    Day 10

14. sam2k

sam2k Fapstronaut

Day 0/90
    relapsed today, was stressed and didnt go away from pc

frequentdogwalker and Nekkhamma like this.
  15. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Keep coming back and never, ever give up!

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

7/90, 1 week of no pmo in the books...Much work to do on a daily basis, but feels good...Stay vigilant and strong brothers, may all of you go to any lengths to be free from this addiction and be willing to face and overcome the urges, and know that they will pass and that freedom is possible, an there is great help and encouragement here and elsewhere. You're stronger than you know. Here's to keep fighting the good fight!

17. Yash786

Yash786 Fapstronaut

Day 14 successful
    Small visual triggers that we ignore are the main culprits, it all get pilled up and before you get your conscious back you realise that you already went through hell. To achieve a greater victory one must achieve thousands small victories everyday every moment. Sensible use of digital devices is utmost necessary its a power which doesn't have discrimination between right and wrong its you who has to control it, don't let it control yourself, always remember at the end you always have power to choose of what is right and what is wrong, stay strong stay wise.

18. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 14...keep moving...keep doing the busy work...keep helping out with favors asked by your mom, dad, grandma, neighbor.. THis will help you to keep occupied