[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ibby96

ibby96 Fapstronaut

i'm starting now, fingers crossed

2. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 17/90 started. Last night I thought of sleeping early but I couldn't sleep till 2am in morning. During that time I had heavy urges but I used this site and my urges reduced. So I should not be awake that late at night at any time it's very dangerous. Today I need to study for exam tomorrow. I hope I use it to the fullest. Cheers.

3. Khakibandha

Khakibandha Fapstronaut

First day here. Never late to start. Starting today. I Know it would be zero today. But it's zero that makes million , a billion.
    0/90

4. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 had a great day today and I know I can do this! I choose to be a better person! Let's go brothers!

5. Amit tiwari

Amit tiwari Fapstronaut

How many years did you masturbate???

6. Gangster2Tess

Gangster2Tess Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

I almost wanted to seduce a woman over the chat. I couldn't control myself but somehow I came out of that thought before it's too late. Anyway I didn't start to seduce I am saved. Today I will talk to the woman about nofap and all, for my safety of the streak. I stopped those thoughts by roaming open and took shower. All this happened Today afternoon 12pm. I used the panic button also and read posts on nofap forum. It's a real close call.

8. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

9. erdinger44

erdinger44 Fapstronaut

This is my first day!!! I really want to put my best to achieve 90 days without any PMO

chiyu, Monathilda and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Guys I need help..... I didn't sext this woman but I did flirt. No p words used but a little sexual flirting. Should I consider it as relapse? My physical brain feels a little uncomfortable inside.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  11. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

1st of all this is day 8 :D
    2nd a relapse is made how you feel it, if you think nah that's ok it's ok but if you say no i crossed a line then you should consider restarting. IMHO I don't think that was a relapse but brother you have got your own goals to match! Stay strong keep on!

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  12. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 17/90 coming to an end. Today the sexual thoughts I couldn't control much. They keep coming back again and again and again. Few times I didn't even realise that I am having scenes running in my head or I want to be sexual in my head. But I tried my best not to make those thoughts continue. I have realised that I didn't yet fully attain control over the situation if the situation itself offers the sexual matter. Many things to learn I guess

15. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

16. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

Hi everyone
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Don’t give up! Fight for your dreams!

17. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

18. Ronniekaze

Ronniekaze Fapstronaut

i havent masturbated last day and today too I feel good today I'll be good I'm believing in that

19. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Day one. Not a relapse. I had sex last week(maintained erection etc) so starting a new timer. No p or M. O with a women is ok. Hopefully I’m nearing this pied

Deleted Account likes this.