1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I like to challenge you to complete this challenge without relapse are you up for it

2. I like to challenge you to complete this challenge

3. Let's move on I accept your challenge my friend

4. Greyhound

Greyhound Fapstronaut

Day 5/90. Hard few days at work. That's keeping me busy and away from PMO.

5. I will try my best to never let you down,
    For the next 90 days no one can make me do it again ,not even me , I will prefer death but not masturbation .

6. I also promise that I will not relapse thanks for joining me in this challenge friend.

7. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

But Im doing it. I also studied more for school
    But if the urges arent around, then its the sadness and loneliness...
    Also I cant sleep at night, often wake up late and nightmares
    Oh sorry for this monster post xD

8. I like to challenge you so when ever I try to quit I will recall our challenge are you in friend.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  9. Up for a challenge friend you are on lead don't lose to me.

Dr. Jekyll and Nekkhamma like this.
  10. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

it is not easy to acept you have something you want to change, and this change will come with the time, today i felt really anxious and i felt myself with the feeling of touching myself. This time was different to the ones i tried to stop myself, i get angry for a moment because i really want to understand why is my body asking for this feeling since i ama child why? i even said- what is wrong with you .... i know it will be hard to stop this and that the first months willbe difficul, but i really want to do it.

Dr. Jekyll and Fredi-the like this.
  11. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

Day 2
    It was a pretty good day. The school had started, and after I had a real good jamming with my friends, so I hadn't even time to temptations. I just really need to learn controlling my thinking, because I had some thoughts, and I think that can lead to an act.

12. VeganPower

VeganPower New Fapstronaut

Day 0 on my 90 day journey. Today is a bad day because I relapse earlier this morning. I'm really doing some research and seeing more and more of how this is like a drug addiction. If anyone wants to be an AP please DM me.

13. You did it nearly, suggest some more things to us.

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Please sir would you suggest some more tricks and techniques to quit this, you did it for 64 days ,its such a big deal.

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Me too let's move on with the conversation

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  16. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

17. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 12/90 ...yeah I can do that

Dr. Jekyll, Deleted Account and chiyu like this.
  18. It's just amazing if you can quit for 31 days than you can quit for life . Good luck,I pray for your success