[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Thank you your compliments and I really appreciate it bro. Can we go together? We will stay optimistic, persistent and another thing is important that Listen our heart. We'll be stronger. I always stand by all of you. Have a great day.

2. jdunbar

jdunbar Fapstronaut

3. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

4. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

5. Gangster2Tess

Gangster2Tess Fapstronaut

6. Good morning Brother,
    Thanks for reaching out. Someone asked me this question the other day and I typed the following response. I hope this helps you.
    1. I started trusting my spiritual practice. I have heard before that feelings are transitory and that suffering is an illusion so I put it to the test for the first time. When I had strong urges, I watched them, without engaging them, to see how much they last and to truly see if I was going to suffer by not releasing...i learned that they didnt last long, and that after they were gone I felt better...I also learned that if I did an activity, gym or playing my flute for example, the urges would dissapear more quickly. So a backup plan has been helpful to me. All of this is temporary.

2. I also learned to take things lightly. It is not a catastrophe if I do PMO, it is just an act or a tool that I can use to learn about me with compassion. Also, it is not a huge accomplisment to be pmo free for 64 days. It is just another day in the journey. It is all relative to your purpose. I think PMO had a lot more power in my life because I was making a bigger deal regarding the good/bad duality than it was. This helped me in seeing me in a lighter way too, more gentle with me, more compassionate.

3. I also treat myself with every two weeks milestone, every paycheck...I could choose to go to a movie, or go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, or get in the jacuzzy at the gym, or get a reputable massage, or pedicure. Something to celebrate.

I hope this helps bro. Take it one day at a time...you got this and the brotherhood in this challenge is strong.

7. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very good, keep it up!!!

8. RiseToGreatness

as soon as you feel ready, get back on track bro. don´t dwell in binging, it will make you worse.

Dr. Jekyll and Homo Deus like this.
  9. RiseToGreatness

keep ative bro, it´s a great way to prevent boredom. make a plan for today "what can i do today of significance?" and them work on the goals through the day ;)

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

it´s pretty normal. just allow urges to be, observe them, don´t engage in them. just keep doing what you´re doing, don´t get distracted. urges will pass, even the strongest urges will pass totally.
    however if you see you´re close to go on automatic PMO, them do an extreme measure: take a cold shower, or get out of the house. don´t think about it. just do it.

go bro, you´re doing great.

Dr. Jekyll, Fredi-the and Starboii like this.
  11. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

12. RiseToGreatness

13. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. Homo Deus

Homo Deus Distinguished Fapstronaut

Valier(|[{<=>}]|) likes this.
  15. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Dat 57 today, and a bright sunny day it is!

Dr. Jekyll and spaces like this.
  16. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day12/90 very very strong urges difficult to handle

Dr. Jekyll and spaces like this.
  17. 010010010100000101001101

010010010100000101001101 Fapstronaut

18. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut

Day 30. One month ago it looked like impossible and now its reality. Keep doing your best guys!

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  19. Daniel stops

Daniel stops Fapstronaut

20. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Can_do_this_will_do_this Fapstronaut

Thanks sir it really helped a lot ,
    I am going to follow all 3 steps honesty,
    If you don't mind, please could you be my AP?
    Eventually I am also learning to play flute.

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.