1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90% complete on my one year hardmode no PMO.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by nofapmike, Dec 22, 2015.

1. nofapmike

nofapmike Fapstronaut

LoL

2. Zansibar Dukakis

Zansibar Dukakis Fapstronaut

Really helpful advice, especially about not beating ourselves up if we make a mistake and have to start from day 1 again. Good to know it's just staying away from PMO one day at a time.

3. nofapmike

nofapmike Fapstronaut

Congratulations Brother!!!

4. Tryranasoars

Tryranasoars Fapstronaut

Oh wow that's comforting to know, from my previous experiences on going a few days without PMO I became extremely horny and I would be thirsty as hell. I'm assuming you felt this way also, and then after day 45 it started going the opposite direction to where your weren't thirsty anymore?

5. nofapmike

nofapmike Fapstronaut

What I mean by thirsty in ghetto slang is giving a shit about what other girls think over your values.

Here are examples:

1) Buying a girl a drink at the bar because she's hot = thirsty.
    2) Intently pretending to like what a girl is saying even though it's boring as fuck = thirsty.
    3) Treating a girl or acting differently compared to anybody else (girl or guy) because she's hot = thirsty

Basically thirsty = needy.

Thirsty does not equal horny. Horniness is natural. Like I said waking up with a boner almost everyday would signify some horniness.

It's what you do with your horniness that matters. Are you going to use it for positive or negative things in your life?

Gh15 likes this.