90-Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by painless_band-aid, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Today it is the worst day for me. I am very horny and it is hard to resist. Please help me, giving me some suggestion...

painless_band-aid and Clancy Li like this.
  2. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Easy, bro, easy. It's nothing at all. Just stop using your electronic devices immediately and stop fantasizing. Take a cold shower, get yourself busy doing something else like hanging around with your friends or high-intensity outdoor sports.

Don't STAY ALONE until you feel your urges totally recede -- it may take you a whole day or more, but please stay strong. Every brave fapstranaut here is fighting against the demon side by side with you !

painless_band-aid likes this.
  3. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Day 3/90
    The most beneficial thing I learned from my 7-year fight against the addiction is no matter what happens, never give up.

Famous strategist Karl von Clausewitz wrote in his monumental work Von Kriege (aka On War) that the fighting capacity of an army is always the product of two indivisible factors: the number of approaches it possesses and the level of willpower it preserves.

Hence even if I'm weak and don't have too many approaches, yet the more persistent I am, the more likely I am to fight to the end and eventually hear the song of my long-awaited triumph!

4. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

5. Thanks a lot. It worked :) I am starting my 5/90 day and this morning I feel much better and stronger.

6. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Day 60/90

I am making progress with days and challenge, but feel like I've lost interest in sex.

7. painless_band-aid

painless_band-aid Fapstronaut

I think that it was a damage to my streak. So i need to count days from 0.

8. Today it is my 5/90 and it is not so bad. Much better than yesterday for sure !

9. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Day 4/90
    Went to swim. I enjoyed swimming under the sunshine though I still have poor physical coordination. Girls in swimsuits were always triggers to me, but NOT THIS TIME & NOT TODAY.

10. Today is my 6/90.

I have a question. What do you think about the "Silverwing research" on the prostate ?
    He says that chastity can be dangerous for the prostate. Is it allowed to have ruined orgasms sometimes to empty the prostate ? Or is it considered as a relapse ?

11. Starke1

Starke1 Fapstronaut

Relapse guys... After 53 Days... just couldn't hold it in.

12. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

13. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

Day 19/21. Two more day I beat my second goal

Clancy Li likes this.
  14. painless_band-aid

dont give up man. It just happens. If you can do it for 53 days, i know you can do a lot more

15. painless_band-aid

16. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Day 0/7
    The 5th day is always the hardest and the use of phone is still a lurking problem. I should never take my phone to bed during the noon nap yesterday, which made me relapse for freaking 3 times and now I feel aweful. Shame on me.

I really ought to set the goal lower for myself. I hope I can make the first one up to 7 days and after that my goal will increase by 7 or 15 days each time.

17. 7/90 . Last night was bad, I could not sleep until 2 a.m.