90 DAYS, I can't believe it.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 09 MJACC, Sep 26, 2019.

1. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Well, first of all I wanna thank God, it hasn' been easy, as many of you know, it's very hard to deal with all the urges that in this process you come across, but despite those situations I dealt with them, and I am pretty excited about getting this 90 days, I know there's a long way to walk yet, but today's happiness nobody can take it off from me. Well I'd like to say that the support many of you guys offered me, helped me a lot, your supporting comments were suitable for each situation I was going through.
    I really feel like a new person, though I still feel social anxiety, I think it has decreased, I feel more comfortable talking with people, I feel more confident, I feel more energy.
    In this process I have started new habits, reading and working out, just to mention some of them, I hope to keep on this journey successfully.
    Thank you all.

2. Rebooter85

Rebooter85 Fapstronaut

Congratulations to your progress!

3. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

4. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

5. Kelsier76

Kelsier76 Fapstronaut

@09 MJACC

Congrats bro!

Did you also suffer from PIED? And if so, how do you feel now?

6. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Hey bro, thanks
    And about PIED, I'd say I still suffer it, but i think i need more time, since I started fapping in my early age, I was 12 years old, now i'm 23, I spend around 11 years, but I'm pretty excited and i am sure PIED will disappear.

7. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

All the best for warrior like u
    Don"t worry About PIED, it"s reversible, even if it takes more time, setting urself free from that addiction is the greatest feeling that will push u to solve any other problem, u defeated ur hardest enemy....
    Enjoy real clean life, chase real women.
    U deserve it

8. Super work, you should be proud of yourself. Keep us updated with how you continue to get on.

9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats friend . First 90 days is the toughest. Then it gets easier and easier if careful . Dont make my mistake ending up easily big streak . Its tough as nails to start again ...and after months i still struggle

10. Aamggonnadoit

Aamggonnadoit Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! I’m on day 20, Do you have some tips and advice to not relapse ?

11. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Wow bro, thanks, these kind of messages make me feel good about what I have gotten, I will keep on this, I'm not willing to fail.

12. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thank you bro, believe me I am super proud, I will keep you all updated. Thanks

13. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, well first of all, I decided to turn my life completely so I started trying new habits, like reading, workin out, etc. I committed myself to complete every single day two journals the first one here in Nofap platform and almost every morning I posted the day I was in, ex. Day 1, day 2 etc and the second one in a small sheet of paper which I carry in my wallet, so my rule is not to break the chain, every day I have to fill the two journals. Another tip is when you have urges, use the emergency button, it is useful. I hope these tips can help you, best of luck. Keep on the good work you are doing. You got this.

14. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thank you, I'll take your advice, I feel like I won't fail but, I will be careful.

control your life likes this.
  15. k3muthomi

k3muthomi Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro! Keep up the good attitude

control your life and 09 MJACC like this.
  16. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Keep going! Good luck!

control your life and 09 MJACC like this.
  17. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, I will.

control your life likes this.
  18. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, I will.

19. Yea, i cant wait to accomlish 90 days and cntinue same changed lifestyle of PMO, just to let this coumter count in forever.
    So i remmember when i maked a good decision in my life, yea.

ForwardEver and 09 MJACC like this.