1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days Journey

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Varg, May 3, 2019.

1. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Today will be my 50th day without PMO. It was not easy time for me, I need to say. I was alone outside of my home country, I broke up with my girlfriend. So please understand how hard it was. I feel much better now !! So proud that i made this step to fight with my weakness. What i did to survive ?

Sport and Diet
    cycling to work 30 km per day
    gym 3x times per week
    martial arts - once per week, or punch a bag to release all anger
    I eat only fat and proteins, I eat less now. No fast food, all food made be me.
    Provide all vitamins and microelements, especially vit D
    Clean my body using Chlorella
    Results:
    5 kg less, ABS almost ready. Feel very good and comfortable in my new body :)

Social life:
    If you are alone, you should find new friends. There is a lot of same people like you, who would like to meet . Try to find meeting groups using phone apps . Just go and meet when you feel alone. Try to meet with girls, it will help you to feel more comfortable, don't worry if you will fail and girl will block you, this is a normal process. Sooner or later you will have your best date ever :) Go for a drink with her and have a good time.
    Results:
    Spend more time with friends, meet new people. Date with few girls and feel more confident now.

Doctor:
    Check your testosterone level and if everything is ok after blood test.
    You can get antidepressant, have at home but I feel that I don't need it.

Appearance:
    Go to hairdresser, buy new trendy clothes and shoes. If you don't know what would be the best for you, ask shop assistance to choose something for you.
    Results:
    Fell more confident

Bad mood and depression:
    This is a very bad feeling, but you cannot avoid it. For sure you have someone to who you can call and tell about how do you feel . If you want cry, release your anger, it will help you to feel much better.
    Results :
    Better mood, I do not think about bad things all the time.

Free time:
    Weekdays - long hours at work, just sleep at home only, listen to music almost all the time.
    Weekend - go out, travel to see old friends, watch a documentary movies when home, call friends and talk many hours.

Sleep:
    As much you can, it is your biggest friend now :) You must be always rested.

Still a flatline but i know that soon will be better, sometimes I have a bad mood still. Now it is matter of time when everything will be fine. I know that i made a good decision and cannot wait to see a final results :) Next step 60th days, good luck guys.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. Midou21

Midou21 New Fapstronaut

Good luck man... Wish you all succes.

220woof671 and Varg like this.
  3. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing this

Varg and 220woof671 like this.
  4. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

IMPRESSIVE ………….55 ...………….DAYS ……….. :) :) :)
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!

Deleted Account and Varg like this.
  5. Good luck thanks for sharing and neat post.

Varg likes this.
  6. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

Today is my 60th day without PMO. I met few new girls and I went for a date with really nice one. It is really an amazing feeling when communication between you and her is great. When you see her smile and when she grab your hand to show you something. I think it is the best way to understand how PM is wrong.
    I know that it is too early to meet girls because of flatline, but i hope that I will feel better soon. Next step 65 days

7. shadow1234

shadow1234 Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it to 60 days bro, I hope to be there myself soon! Flatline can be brutal can't it? Hope yours, and mine, lets up soon

Varg likes this.
  8. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

9. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Worst feeling ever mate.

shadow1234 likes this.
  10. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 60 days!

Varg likes this.
  11. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on 60 days ! nice and inspiring story , thank you ! great tips!

Varg likes this.
  13. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Hey buddy.. How does flatline feels like? I think I'm also in the road of flatline but I want to understand more about it.

14. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Hi

Basically your dick is dead, no libido, no sex drive, no erection when I see a naked girl. After 5x days I have started to have a hard morning wood almost every second day, it is a very positive feeling. From time to time I feel that my sex drive is back for a short time, but it is still not often. I have a lot of sex dreams now and I realize that when I think about sex with a real girl I can have an erection.

Jonny1992 and stoneyman22 like this.
  15. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Ah dey say em good job on da days mon, is no easy ting especial when girlfriend gone way. Ya done good mon keep up da good fight here Jah will be callin I to better life soon. Flat-line tricky trick bumbklat eh? don fall fer no tricky trick mon know thyself I be strong and I be proud Jah gon help I lead da way out o babylon mon.

n0xyz, SirErnest and Varg like this.
  16. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

That's exactly how I feel and I still get morning wood sometimes and it's not that strong.

17. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I would not expect much before 50 day regarding libido, maybe except improve penis sensitivity.

Jonny1992 likes this.
  18. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

It was super hard after when she did so bad things to me, because of my problems. Still i did not recover completely. From other hand I have a huge motivation to prove how wrong she was. There is no way back to PMO!!!

Jonny1992 and stoneyman22 like this.
  19. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

I, keep up yah work mon sum good ting gone come yah way real soon I sure. Stay strong no let wicked get in ya heart mon. Love is key Jah know no evil, bless ya be for the hard work you doin mon.

Varg likes this.
  20. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

This is my 7x day without PMO. I just want to say, that today I feel a sex drive, omg amazing, after so many days of flatline. Don't know it is a brake between next flatline or just reboot, but it gave a strength to continue my 90-120 days quest.
    Two days ago I went for a date with an amazing girl. We just exchanged few lines of text and decided to meet instantly. Date was really nice, after 30 mins I kissed her and then I realized that she was waiting for this. We went for a drink and walking till evening, communication between us was great.
    I need to be strong now and stay away from PM. I wish you guys all the Best, everything will be fine, just be strong.

Jonny1992, shadow1234 and stoneyman22 like this.