1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days life changing

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. mychamp

mychamp New Fapstronaut

So finnally i have done 90 days and this achievement is more than greatest achievement In my life. This is the thing that affect my whole life. It destroys my schooling and from last 4-5 years made me a depressed, stressed and alone in my life. From many years i had been trying to leave it but I can't. This is the thing that destroy me physically and mentally, i had been knowning that it affects me, it's wrong but I do it. I have no self control. It made me like a dead from inside. I am not a happy one from inside. I have been on this platform from last 1-2 years, i am trying to do no fab but every time I got fail, i had fail nearly countless times and it creates anger, frustration with myself. Finally made my situation more worst than before. Last mid nov to mid Jan is the time that affect my life alot and alot. Whole day and night i am faping and doing nothing, despite of this i didn't feel good, even i am thinking to use more extreme thing that give me more pleasure like alcohol, smoking, prostitute and even of drugs i am thinking about which I had never an idea to use it. I am at a dead line in my life. I having difficulty in sliping, i cant focus, always be irritated depressed and talking very rudely and shouting on other despite i know it's wrong i cant control. I have dreams in my life, i want to work hard but I can't. This is the stage where i am and i think if this continues for another more than half or one month. I will be an alcoholic, smoker or even drug user. I will be dead from inside. I am understanding everything but i can't do anything. This is my whole life story.
    Now i am on a right track and thankful to everything who have helped me like exercise, god or youtube or NoFap members their comments, likes. Thus all things give motivation and inner strength.

2. Alpha67

Alpha67 Fapstronaut

Inspired hope that I achieve this too. Please wish me best of luck and help me in this journey.

3. Awarahoon

Awarahoon Fapstronaut

i'm lost but i want to try again

4. sam1234x

sam1234x Fapstronaut

before i completed 90 days but my problems where not cured i have ibs-c(constipation) now i am going for 6 months my night fall is controlled , digestive system is slowly healing