90 Days of Semen Retention and Gym Experience (girls can sense your energy)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kevinem, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Kevinem

Kevinem Fapstronaut

It's been 90+ days of semen retention and I had a pretty funny experience at the gym...
    During my workouts, I usually do breathwork and go inwards to circulate my energy. Because of this, I get very still and am in my "Zen". I can sense the energy in the room and in the corner of my eye I notice a beautiful girl checking me out. I don't pay attention to her but can feel her coming on. Next thing you know she starts working out next to me. I made a video talking about it in more detail, but essentially the conclusion I came to is that women can sense the energy of males very intuitively... the same way they can feel the mood of a newborn baby.

When you are on semen retention, you are brimming with lifeforce and trust me ladies can smell you from a mile away ;)

PowerfulSRE and Ampy1 like this.
  2. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

At which day does it start?
    Are women trying to approach you?

3. Somewhere after 2 weeks when ur body takes semen into the blood flow

4. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

You're not beaming with the subtle energy at 90 days. You are simply on a relatively high in their perception but still within the range they can sense.

After a while they cannot tell the difference just like that, from simply watching ones body language for a few seconds, if they are at 5 years or at 10 years. Although there are big differences in terms quality of your personality between these 2 timeframes.

BozzoBond likes this.
  5. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Hindu texts say it takes a lot longer, I don't remember the time frame, it was probably 90 days? or over a year?

until then the body is simply taking a break for extremely forced slavery generation of semen, and now focuses its resources on making semen normally without being pushed, SO it can focus on the rest of the system properly as well.

mdnirvana and 2Rewire4Life like this.
  6. Kevinem

Kevinem Fapstronaut

Energetic attraction is multifaceted... if you've never done SR before and get up to 1-2 weeks without relapsing, you may be "charged up" and walk/behave in ways that is attractive to women. But again, energetic attraction can come from many different means such as the foods you eat, your self-esteem, pranayama, and much much more. So there isn't exactly a "set date" in terms of when you'll start noticing this. It's generally the whole package. How do you carry/present yourself? Not many women will approach you but they will give signals for you to interact with them like crazy

ShowProof likes this.
  7. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Very well worded. Sometimes we struggle to get this very message across and so others maintain a 'skeptic' view over abstinence over their confusion/lack of understanding.

8. Don't get me wrong, but I don't believe in this attraction, however, I believe that when we are practicing SR we make more eye contact with people, coincidentally it makes them notice us and we notice them. Self-confidence improves and you are able to start a conversation. If one day this happens to me, I will come back here to comment and apologize for the current mistake. until then, i still don't believe in these super powers of SR.

9. greatvortex

greatvortex Fapstronaut

You mean, the semen gets broken down and the nutrients are recycled back inside the body.

Your sentence made me laugh though, I don't know why.

2Rewire4Life likes this.
  10. Highlander01

Highlander01 Fapstronaut

I don’t know about “super powers” but I have definitely experienced woman checking me out and sensing something when on a streak. Maybe pheromones?

BozzoBond likes this.
  11. yeah lol i dont quite underdtand it aint a doctor or somethin lol

12. According to the articles I read, the purpose of pheromones was more to drive off than to attract. The main objective of the pheromone was to prevent relatives from having sexual relations, that is, the pheromone "automagically" allowed those who had some degree of kinship to stay away, reducing their attraction and causing them to always mate with females outside their own. genealogy. Obviously, there were times when pheromones were ignored and relationships with people of close kinship occurred. But pheromones drastically reduced this attraction and there was no participation of pheromones when it came to attracting unknown females.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2021
    becomingreat likes this.
  13. However, I say and repeat: If one day this happens to me, I will come back here in the post to ask for forgiveness and report my experience. :)

14. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Home sweet Alabama!

Retentionman likes this.
  15. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Any advice or practice recommended on how to absorb the fluid built up? I don't wanna lose it in nightly emitions or during urination,

BozzoBond likes this.
  16. I read in other forums that physical exercise helps in the absorption of nutrients in the prostatic fluid. Mainly exercises that move the lower body.

Retentionman likes this.
  17. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Interesting. Thanks a lot for the advice I will definitely implement it. I have become very sedentary

18. Highlander01

Highlander01 Fapstronaut

This is true. I’m late 50s and when on a streak woman definitely pick up on it even at my age. It’s a nice affirmation for abstinence from PM if we could only remember that consistently