1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90+ days pmo free, first date.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Foobarsan, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Foobarsan

Foobarsan Fapstronaut

Soooo, okey. right. Hello peps!

I managed to go on a date now after 90+ days with a girl. which overall been okey i suppose.

Still the struggle of PIED. Much better then 90+ days ago tough. The feeling of being horny is still not there yet it feels like, but at least i got to a semi flaccid state and managed to have penetration. Which is good news i suppose considering the dead worm 90+ days ago.

Never told her about the journey i'm on sadly. We managed to stay together for a month. It ended not long ago cause of my own neediness and insecurities of losing her. Which, did happen eventually...Now she's with someone else.

I don't know if the idea of starting with another 90 days is the right way forward to reset me even more. or if i just should start dating more, and try to rewire as best as possible.

Any suggestions wonderful people whom i'm guessing further on this journey ?

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I never reached 90 days but I guess you should never stop at 90 days.

3. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I don't think NoFap is really the dealbreaker here. I think you just need to be more comfortable and honest and vulnerable with your girl, talk about your feelings. If you open up, that always helps me. You need to have a strong bond to have sex.

Foobarsan likes this.
  4. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

And btw I think you should have told her about 'NoFap' (don't call it that but just explain what it means to you). Because it means a lot to you and you never told her! That means there is a distance between you two. That's why you struggled with sex.

Foobarsan likes this.
  5. Foobarsan

Foobarsan Fapstronaut

Yeah, in hindsight it would be the right thing to do. I will do this in the future.

6. Freitas.P

Freitas.P Fapstronaut

I think that was a great thing being 90+ AND have a date. You didn't have a full boner but it was better than the first time and I think that it may help your confidence. So keep on, get to know other girls, have another dates. You're in a import moment of the journey, I think. You must feed your brain with real sensations.

7. Hermin

Hermin Fapstronaut

Just start dating more. Absolutely! After 90 days you are disciplined enough. 90% dating, 10% nofap :)

Flyhigh likes this.
  8. Foobarsan

Foobarsan Fapstronaut

Yeah i think i will just start doing that. Mostly now i think it's trying to be comfortable in the situation when it comes to sex. I wish i would just feel more horny in the moment, but that's something that will come with time i suppose with the rewire.
    But i know i have a lot of things that i need to sort outside the bedroom to. Like overall goals for myself and challenges, things that i actually enjoy. And self doubt which feels like the biggest culprit right now for me. Which i'm guessing is a big part of the problem when it comes to sexy time as well.

But guys and gals, i'm so happy to actually hoped on this 100% And joined the site. I can't thank you enough for the responds and support. And i hope the best to you <3

Hermin likes this.