1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days reached, I have no brakes.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paper, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ace1234

ace1234 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your story. Great stories about the girls. Really needed some more motivation. Im on Day 32 and dont want to give up. Too much work to get a month clean.

As soon as I deleted Tinder, I was able to stop the urges from getting too strong. Tinder and all dating sites have destroyed my own confidence. Its not good for mental health either. It just made me horney and depressed. When I did get a good match it would rarely progress to a date. Tinder does work in a foreign country, however. Ive had dates off of it, but since coming back to the US, my success rate has fallen off a cliff. Even when I had dates it was always triggering me, which made me horney.

Delete all dating aps. Too many bots asking for gift cards, or real people pretending to be girls so you send money to Nigeria. No joke, I lost 800$ over a 4 month period because a scammer convinced me she was an econ major in Africa. That is what a picture of a hot girl will do to you. Don't trust anything you see.

Stick to real life.