1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Apr 11, 2018.

1. I made it guys. 90 Days hard mode no PMO. From being a internet pervert, struggling with huge huge depression and severe suicidal thoughts, cheating girls on chats, feelling like a killer, lone loser without any communication skills and so afraid of everything now I'm meeting new women, earn 3x money I had, have passion, living with another person in 5x better place being pretty calm.

I've tried gazylions of time to stop fapping - i would do it everywhere, even with my brothers bed. Even jacking off with open doors and family reunion. Fapping to everything everywhere for ~15 years. I was super unhappy, super afraid, super unconfident, feeling wothless, stupid, small dick and like a total loser pussy.

Sometimes addiciton was that strong that I would just need to do it not to go insane. Sometimes I was going into my car driving all city and screaming ... it was that bad. I prayed to god being angry at him for my life, wanting to worship satan. I had premature ejaculations, alcoholic disorders, drug usage, enormous loneliness and lost on connectivity.

Now after 90 days I changed my work to be much more payed, tindering girls - had a first kiss some days ago and almost sex because she proposed to me (I refused because I was a bit afraid to have it so fast after such big break). Ive changed my place to be a normal new aparatment living with a friend, not an ugly flat living completely lonely and abandoned. Im currently talking with ~5 girls and hanging out with them - they love my confidence. They are just humans. Not anything better than you. They also want to have a good guy. Also im following my passions, walking confident, dressing nice feeling girls looking at me..

I made this long path just improving myself every fucking day, slight edge. Gazylions of youtube mindset videos, books, articles, sports. It all started from stoping jacking off and drink a lot lot less. Today I felt like reaally happy in work. Just had huge amount of energy to release.

I dont want to go back to the black past.... I dont feel like masturbating ever again.
    Sometimes I have bad days especially when I drink too much or just have stomach issues - then Im sad or something. Sometimes also I feel lonely, but it happens so rarely. Now I can sleep not being bothered about the future. Its pretty ok :)

I could talk and talk about it but THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS FORUMS and I hope this post will inspire guys to stop jacking off.

Regards ;)

2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Excellent...................... 90 Days Hard Mode no PMO ..................... Great Job !!!

Best of luck to you -- and continued success.

3. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your success! Well done!

4. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

Thank you for your success story. It's always motivating to see others succeed in such drastic ways. Great job and keep going. Godspeed.

All_384 likes this.
  5. I also have to mention today
    I spent whole night with a girl - she gave me blowjob with swallowing and I ate a pussy ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
    All_384 likes this.
  6. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Good to hear mate, I to suffer Ocd (intrusive thoughts) & on day 28 hardmode..finding my emotions a little easier to deal with :)
    Only hope it improves!!..
    I hope you continue mate, Pmo is rubbish....
    A very well done to you Sir :) :)

7. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Nice :)

8. Cyruss

Cyruss Fapstronaut

Weldone bro
    And Thank you so much for sharing this achievement with us it's my 12th day of no PMO i am going for 365.

Nekkhamma and Gideonite like this.
  9. Allbymyself

Allbymyself Fapstronaut

Well done buddy. Your success story inspires us all. I'm on day 23 hard mode I'm doing 30 days hard mode and the rest of my life no pm

Gideonite and Nekkhamma like this.
  10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Congrats!

11. so inspiring, and good for you,,,

12. gandharva123

gandharva123 Fapstronaut

wonderfull job .......

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. And today I had real real sex ;) In 5 years it was the first time I did it. It was pretty awful because I was stressed and couldnt get my condom on and my erection shrunk smaller etc.
    but I made my girl pretty happy fingering and licking her ;)

14. ....and today I had sex and it was awesome. I thought i would cum very fast but I told about stuff girl and the stress was lowered .
    THen she jumped on me and rided me for like 15 minute, it all lasted like 20 minute and it was uper awesome. She said my dick is so big and good its imposible. Im fucking happy person guy, can it be better ? :))