1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paper, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Haven't posted here for a quite while as I was fighting my own devils - and still winning, I am very happy about it, but this is only the start.
    I feel like a whole different person:
    • I feel a lot calmer and balanced in life - more stoic (even if I do not practice stoicism), it just comes more naturally.
    • Conversations between people become more genuine, I feel like I start caring about people, what they say and how they feel. Conversations have become more I would say - Alive. The sense of humor has improved that I have finally a genuine laugh from other people jokes and even for myself it is easier to make people laugh. Conversations also have become more wholesome.
    • I have improved my patience, I am trying to count to 5 or 10 so I can respond more calmly and give more thought out answers
    • I am more open about helping others, trust people
    • Feeling more athletic and I feel like I have become a bit more fit - hands have become bigger, less of a belly.
    • I start to appreciate women beauty more
    • More outgoing
    • Seeing women in bikinis or even half nude on the internet (for example Instagram) for a sec does not hit my head instantly with a high, I pass it like it does not even interest me anymore (naturally)
    • I feel like I want to work more practically on things - fixing cars or working with wood
    • When I talk, my sentences have gained that slower, smoother flowing structure and get the point across more efficiently - I am more direct.
    • I am not afraid to stand up and say what I think and demand what I need
    Of course, this was not and won't be a smooth ride, I still feel the urges but I keep suppressing them by working and thinking about how my life will be miserable and I won't achieve anything If I keep this PMO lifestyle, and I reflect on results which I get, and it outweighs everything and this keeps me going. Just working on my better self so I can give love back to the world.
    Stay strong, good luck.

2. Reclamation

Reclamation Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. What helped you reach this point? Could you share with us a post about all your tips and lessons?

3. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I kept myself busy (almost busy 24/7 with work) but when I have some spare time there are big urges but I suppress them with thoughts of how much it has already affected me. There are no such big tips but the thing is when you feel your lowest in life (for me was leaving a party alone and the spending party being awkward), feeling alone, sad and disappointed in myself for being this weird, then you start to understand that if you continue this PMO lifestyle then you feel like this forever and it just clicked somehow - it is psychological. You have to find your "trigger" for this to click, nothing else will help you. Take a moment to be alone, think about your life, and think how much harm it has done to you, how painful it really felt and feels.

Re-gen and Ayahuasca like this.
  4. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

5. I'm on day 90 now.

88991s and Paper like this.
  6. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Thanks ! ;)
    Having it all right now, but not sure either it is my working schedule of 13-15 hours a day or a flatline:D
    Before that, most of the time full of energy. But I am sure that this fatigue and tiredness will pass or will be solved by some rest soon.
    Good luck with your goals! :)