A 32 year old lonely PhD Student from the UK looking for an Accountability group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by TheOtherABC, Nov 30, 2019.

1. TheOtherABC

TheOtherABC Fapstronaut

Hello all,

I am looking for an accountability partner with whom not only I could share my personal NoFap journey, but also and grow to be a nice human being. I think

Feel free to check my logs here: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/one-last-attempt.258764/#post-2341465

No fapping journey is physically, socially, psychologically very demanding. Please contact me if you feel the same.

Thanks

2. ManageYourself

ManageYourself New Fapstronaut

Hey TheOtherABC,
    Your post title caught my eye - as I'm also 32, and just started teacher's college. Also single.
    Being back in school has it's risks, with lots of open time and lingering stressors (deadlines).
    I'm sure you can relate.

I just read the entire NoFap Getting Started Guide and am holding myself accountable and responsible for a 90-day PM streak.
    Will be journalling, happy to engage with an accountability partner throughout, if you thought it would be helpful.

Cheers.

TheOtherABC likes this.
  3. TheOtherABC

TheOtherABC Fapstronaut

Hey! Thank you so much for reaching out.

I appreciate that you could understand how much free time we students have. Ah! However, I am ending my PhD at the moment, so you can imagine I've wasted three-plus years of fapping. But I am determined by the time I complete my thesis; I will be a much better addiction-free (PMO, sex chat, social media, women) human being.

Let's keep in touch!

Best wishes,
    A

Let's keep in touch

Man2019 likes this.
  4. Osmaweld4abs

Osmaweld4abs Fapstronaut

Hello mate,

I’m in. I’m very new to the site and this is literally my first day ever of this so let’s do it together.

How does this accountability group work?

Dr O

Man2019 likes this.
  5. jianpip

jianpip Fapstronaut

Hey Man, I am also a phd student, trying to deal with this drug. Happy to join you in the adventure.

6. TheOtherABC

TheOtherABC Fapstronaut

7. TheOtherABC

TheOtherABC Fapstronaut