1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A brazilian noob

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by YungPlague, Feb 5, 2019.

1. YungPlague

YungPlague New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

My name is Pedro, i'm an 18 years-old boy that lives in Brazil. I'm here trying to achieve some crucial changes for my life and health. I'm really shy, and sometimes i feel that i can only interact with people through the internet, and i hope that with your help and lots of determination i will change this. This isn't the first time that i'm trying to stop with PMO, but this is the first time that i'm searching for other people like me, and i think that it could help me to keep the tracks of NoFap this time.

Thanks for you that is reading this noob article, and i'm really sorry if i wrote something wrong.Goodbye!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Entre no grupo dos brasileiros: Brazilian Fapstronauts! Procure na aba Groups!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Amiga procura o grupo dos brasileiros, a gente te ajuda no teu processo! Eu também sou novo, mas estou disposto a ajudar!

4. É triste ver que muitos brasileiros vem pra cá e saem fora depois de alguns dias, NoFap por mais que não precise ser algo muito dramatizado, é importante para a mente e o corpo!