1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Discussion on soda, food, and random things

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2017.

1. preferably 40. I wanna be under 200

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Oi, now you've gone and made me hungry mate. lol

3. hahaha, you're at 68 days bud you deserve to have KFC.

4. Now I want some kfc hmmmm May get some Tomorrow

5. I wish! When I get some money I'll probably pick some up. :D

And look at you with a staggering 91 days, that's awesome!

6. I'm at rock bottom but I know it's only one way up so ill be at the top of the mountain in no time congratulate you both for the number of days you got 68 and 91 that's a great feat

7. sounds like a plan, Stan! well thanks I appreciate it, I'm surprised I'm at this number as well!

8. [​IMG]

9. I've stopped checking my counter honestly, as it was so painful watching the days go by slowly everyday and wasn't helping. Now once in a while I catch a glimpse and notice or when someone says something, I had no idea I was at 68 days. lol

10. The counter motivates the shit out of me, I been counting since day 1. I even have an app on my phone that counts my day, even when things are going to shit I can say I haven't cleared my history in 91 days.

11. So prob not a popular opinion but I always disliked soda. I preferred milk. But now just water

12. Cool milk good for you and so is water I don't think any thing is good about soda

13. Now soda is bad sugary fatness unhealthy who made it and why did he do this to make money and destroy people by making them fat

14. I don't think so either. you guys should look up mountain dew mouth. That stuff has given dentist nightmares for a decade in the Appalachia area.

15. it's not the sugar that necessarily makes you fat. It's the empty calories. 1 can of soda isn't going to make you fat, but if u drink like 12 of them you will go over calorie limit for the day BEFORE food. so you add food, and then it all turns to fat.

16. @5thchance wow nasty soda does destroy the teeth

17. Did you ever drink 12 sodas in one day or you mean with in the month like one a day for 12 days it still has the same impact right?

18. Not my favorite food. I like Sri Lankan food, like Kottu Roti

19. Donuts are trans fat that stuff gets you fat quick also